Something shocking and creepy, deaf wannabes, pretenders and others

LOL. Money doesn't make you happy! The love for money is the root of all evil! :)

usually said by people who got money or the young idealistic afew years paying bills and out of work screaming kids,.. of course money root of all evil but money only standard we got so give the root to me then you pop off live in commune of hunter gatheres where you all share . rather be miserable as sin with money

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." --Spike Milligan.

going back to subject,i knew girl who married guy with foot fetish me being naive though that must be nice having guy massage feet but no nothing like that, her life was hell and i think his life was hard aswel....the human condition is one big puzzle

I'm a rich-wannabe. I hope that doesn't mean I need mental help!:laugh2:

Nope, you just need financial help:giggle:

as for respectyoda's comment. wanting to have more material posessions including money is capitalism and the American way..
Money would make me damn happy. It may not make you happy but you cannot speak for others. Tell ya what you can do to make both of us feel better. Paypal me all your money. You will be poor and fulfilled and I will have more money and be happier..:laugh2:

Money is not the root of all evil either, it is an inanimate object. Greed, Religion, and/or power are the root of all evil

:shock:
Nope, you just need financial help:giggle:

as for respectyoda's comment. wanting to have more material posessions including money is capitalism and the American way..
Money would make me damn happy. It may not make you happy but you cannot speak for others. Tell ya what you can do to make both of us feel better. Paypal me all your money. You will be poor and fulfilled and I will have more money and be happier..:laugh2:

Money is not the root of all evil either, it is an inanimate object. Greed, Religion, and/or power are the root of all evil

^^^^ And what they are after is your money :2c: lol, the "LOVE" of money is the root of all evil .... just like you could say the love of self, in which one becomes greedy, and then they want money.... they join with other's like themselves, becoming groups of greed, ergo... religion, government, etc.... selfish people are unhappy people :tears:, which is why the above mentioned groups become corrupt :shock: , they start to look for happiness in things that are wrong, but they are led by evil, so what they find is most likely going to be evil. It's the laws of attraction... Crazy thoughts from a crazy person :crazy: I guess, lol, but it's my crazy mind I'm stuck inside, you don't have to enter. :laugh2::P:laugh2:

:shock:

^^^^ And what they are after is your money :2c: lol, the "LOVE" of money is the root of all evil .... just like you could say the love of self, in which one becomes greedy, and then they want money.... they join with other's like themselves, becoming groups of greed, ergo... religion, government, etc.... selfish people are unhappy people :tears:, which is why the above mentioned groups become corrupt :shock: , they start to look for happiness in things that are wrong, but they are led by evil, so what they find is most likely going to be evil. It's the laws of attraction... Crazy thoughts from a crazy person :crazy: I guess, lol, but it's my crazy mind I'm stuck inside, you don't have to enter. :laugh2::P:laugh2:

Exactly! People don't realize that when they have a love for money, it causes them to be greedy. There are a lot of preachers who are only inwardly wolves wearing outwardly sheep clothes who want to steal money from their church goers. Sooner or latter, those greedy people will realize how many arrows have been pierced in their back because of their greed and lust. This is simply why attraction to the wrong things can bring about one's demise whereas attraction to the right things will bring a happier life.

Take Bernie Madoff for an example! He ran a multi-billion Ponzi scheme and literally gained the whole world only to lose it all by sinking into a quagmire of lawsuits and now, has a new home in jail that is the size of a walk-in closet!

There are many other examples that could be said of many pro sports athletes where they have made millions and now are broke, bankrupt, and cannot make house payments, child support payments, and so on!

There are also many wealthy people who are very happy. The money does not make you happy argument is a favorite of poor people trying to justify being poor and make excuses for themselves from trying harder to earn a better living..

There are also many wealthy people who are very happy. The money does not make you happy argument is a favorite of poor people trying to justify being poor and make excuses for themselves from trying harder to earn a better living..

Of course, there are many wealthy people who are very happy. My point is that if one makes a lot of money because of one's job, so be it, however, if one covets money, it will only bring unhappiness in the end. This is because people don't realize that their love is misplaced and should be placed on the things that are much more important.

For example, there are many people who are married that covet money and will work long hours in which they trade family time for overtime at work. They make enough money to dough home to take care of their family, yet they still want more money!

That's why I said earlier in the thread that the love of money is the root of all evil.

so before we had invented the idea of money there was no evil based on your statement...

so before we had invented the idea of money there was no evil based on your statement...

You must understand there were always a form of monetary trade as it is not limited to just coins and dollars. People covet after things of a high monetary value.

You must understand there were always a form of monetary trade as it is not limited to just coins and dollars. People covet after things of a high monetary value.
monetary trade only goes back about 2500 years. bartering for goods and services occurred for much longer but it was not in any way connected to a non existent concept. Just pointing out another error in your facts that's all

monetary trade only goes back about 2500 years. bartering for goods and services occurred for much longer but it was not in any way connected to a non existent concept. Just pointing out another error in your facts that's all

The gold standard goes back almost 5,000 years. Those who had some gold could be happy in those days but those who had greed, in the form that they coveted having the most gold, suffered the most unhappiness.

Money doesn't make you happy, if you are happy with money it's only because you were happy before and can be happy without it. Money is relative, that a green piece of paper is money and is worth any value is only in the mind. It's actually a green piece of paper... smh

True happiness comes from within... right? Am I right? LOL, last time I checked no money resided on the inside of me... just a thought... no sense arguing about something that is thought about by opinions... it's really not a debate one could ever win...

Money doesn't make you happy, if you are happy with money it's only because you were happy before and can be happy without it. Money is relative, that a green piece of paper is money and is worth any value is only in the mind. It's actually a green piece of paper... smh

I concur. Happiness is definitely not measured by the amount of material things that we have in life even if it concerns money.

Back