Something shocking and creepy, deaf wannabes, pretenders and others

True happiness comes from within... right? Am I right? LOL, last time I checked no money resided on the inside of me... just a thought... no sense arguing about something that is thought about by opinions... it's really not a debate one could ever win...

Of course, true happiness comes from within as happiness is intrinsic, not extrinsic. For example, happiness comes from doing random acts of kindness for others.

I love to have a lot of money for sure. :lol:

Our life needs money to running, especially rent, buy the shelter, food, personal care, medical care, water, sewer, electricity, gas, transportation, clothes, etc aren't free, except for some foods and clothes that you may get for free. The life isn't easy, IMO.

I love to have a lot of money for sure. :lol:

Our life needs money to running, especially rent, buy the shelter, food, personal care, medical care, water, sewer, electricity, gas, transportation, clothes, etc aren't free, except for some foods and clothes that you may get for free. The life isn't easy, IMO.

Of course, we all need money to pay for rent, food, personal necessities, and so on. My point is that it is okay to need money to get by in life, but money won't make us happy if we have love for money. There are things that are much more important than money!

Of course, we all need money to pay for rent, food, personal necessities, and so on. My point is that it is okay to need money to get by in life, but money won't make us happy if we have love for money. There are things that are much more important than money!

I can't imagine if I'm happy without any money.

The hobbies, including traveling make me happy but having hobbies need money, like pay for car and gas to travel or pay to subscribe the cable or satellite TV service or buy games to play on computer or console.

I can't imagine if I'm happy without any money.

The hobbies, including traveling make me happy but having hobbies need money, like pay for car and gas to travel or pay to subscribe the cable or satellite TV service or buy games to play on computer or console.

I see. There are much more important things than traveling, having a car, having cable, and playing computer/video games.

There's faking and there's also undetected problems. Before I got glasses, the doctor actually told my Mom, I was faking. It turns my eye problem was undetectable until more recently.

What kind of things are much more important?

Several important things in life are to develop friendships, encourage one another to succeed, help the poor, help the widows, and so on.

Too many people in this world are selfish as they do things only for themselves. They coop up in their celled houses and play video games or sleep all day or being a couch potato by watching lame TV shows instead of going out and being around people, helping people, encourage people, and so on.

More often than not, computers are what causes real social interaction to be undervalued.

By the way, it is good to go outside and get fresh air! Hehe.

Several important things in life are to develop friendships, encourage one another to succeed, help the poor, help the widows, and so on.

Too many people in this world are selfish as they do things only for themselves. They coop up in their celled houses and play video games or sleep all day or being a couch potato by watching lame TV shows instead of going out and being around people, helping people, encourage people, and so on.

More often than not, computers are what causes real social interaction to be undervalued.

I like to do good by rescuing dogs, helping to provide for shelter dogs in my town, and donate needed goods to our local battered women's and children's shelter.

It helps to have money if you want to do good works. If I had more, I would do more good works.

There is a difference between luxuries and needs, and volunteering doesn't cost you money, just saying lol. Being brought up in a poor, but not desistute, home I know what it's like doing without, going hungry. I know what actual hate feels like, I felt the heat of it in my chest. Never wanna go there again. I'm happy, I would not want to be without money to feed my children, I'd like to have extra to give them more. But what I am today had to do with the lack of money, that made me generous and compassionate. We are what we are, and if you let anything control you, the abundance of, or lack of, then maybe you are weak by nature anyway. Speaking in general, not at anyone here.

Oh I see, unfortunately, first paragraph will require me to pay transportation cost (gas, maintenance) to help the communities and I live in exurb, and the town is miles away so not safe to walk on side of road due to steep and there were a lot of drunk driving too. I have poor balance problem so I prefer to walk on sidewalk cement, so none in here, even no bus service in area that where I live in. I only help my family all time, even comfort them when they are in emotion or upset. Sometime, I pick the other's neighbor's trash cans when they got spilled due to strong wind. I donated a lot of old stuffs and clothes too.

No way about I will go outside during summertime due to extremely high heat index in here and there are many people suffer from heat stroke. I did walking around neighborhood frequently during spring and fall that where weather is more mild. I could do all 4 seasons when live in west coast because they are more cooler in summertime than in southern state, except for heatwave that probably occur in certain years. That's major reason because I don't like state that where I live in, even DC metro are very hot in summertime. I ended up in ER with painful dehydration after many hours outside in hot weather with high heat last year.

That's ok, that's your belief about computer cause social interaction to be undervalued. I'm indifferent/unsure about that and I refuse to have romantic with someone that I met online because I don't know about them so much. I prefer to meet in real person.

There are a lot of wealthy companies/corporations donated a lot of money to charities and organizations that help poor people, disadvantaged people and people with health/drugs problems.

If you picked up my trash I'd knock on your door and hug you!!! That's nice of you!!!!!! And they say charity starts at home, if you can't help your family, who can you begin to help, unless you have a freeloader brother.. lol who's name I won't mention, and it's not my brother that lives in Dallas, and the other one is deceased so I might as well since no one here knows my brothers haha!!

Just thought I'd impart that, yes, there are treatments for hypersensitivities. They are about the same as treatments for the opposite: limited exposure.

Back