Someone is lying here

I just saw on channel the guy who kissed the nurse and he is 90 yo and the nurse is still alive too. This was on Channel 5 in Boston but I can't find the link . I thought saw on TV and he dies , so I wonder who is telling the truth . :hmm: It did say the guy on TV tonight has the same scar as in the photo .

I'm not sure why, but many people have claimed to be the kisser and kissee in that photo.

Maybe memories fade over the years, and they really think that is themselves, maybe they did grab a lady in a nurses uniform,and kiss her, and think it's this picture. I don't think anyone is lying.

I'm not sure why, but many people have claimed to be the kisser and kissee in that photo.

Maybe memories fade over the years, and they really think that is themselves, maybe they did grab a lady in a nurses uniform,and kiss her, and think it's this picture. I don't think anyone is lying.

I think the guy I saw on TV tonight is the guy , he does have the same scars as in the photo . I think a lot people wanted the attention and said it was them.

I read about this years ago, and there was a talk show with them both on it (if I remember correctly ) they both became divorced and met again years after the picture and married eachother claiming they never forgot the names but couldnt find eachother until recently (when they met again a few years back.... Im not 100% sure but I do remember a story on this and a show.

I was born in the Fall of 1945 which ended the war in March of 1945 (World War II). I will be 70 soon this year. So if he was 16 years old at the time of ended the war and kissed the nurse to celebrated the end of the war. He was just a young kid. Wow, amazing.

EDIT: If the war ended in August, 1945. I was not sure about the dates. I thought it ended in the Spring time. Sorry about that.

Unable get link but is this the 92 yr old ss ma

Who was young nurse I thought old lady Aushich victims forgave an ss man end of trial recently

I hate that photo. The woman is being assaulted. Look at how tightly she has her hand in a fist. When they tracked her down and identified her, she pretty much admitted that she felt assaulted but refused to say anything bad. Some random guy just grabs her and start sticking his tongue down her throat. That isn't being made to feel you're assaulted, that's out and out assault. You can also see how stiff she is and how she's holding her arms tightly to her body. There's not a single part of her that is enjoying this.

I hate that photo. The woman is being assaulted. Look at how tightly she has her hand in a fist. When they tracked her down and identified her, she pretty much admitted that she felt assaulted but refused to say anything bad. Some random guy just grabs her and start sticking his tongue down her throat. That isn't being made to feel you're assaulted, that's out and out assault. You can also see how stiff she is and how she's holding her arms tightly to her body. There's not a single part of her that is enjoying this.

Yeah she is very stiff in the photo but none the less is turned out to be a famous photo . If the guy had done that any other time he may had been in trouble but the war was declared over and he got away with it.

Well.....no harm no foul...
Remember the pulitzer prize winning photo for 94?

I still get shivers looking at that...phew, and to think the photographer let the kid be eaten alive for a good shot....
Damn

Well.....no harm no foul...
Remember the pulitzer prize winning photo for 94?

I still get shivers looking at that...phew, and to think the photographer let the kid be eaten alive for a good shot....
Damn

He was told not to touch the kid because of transmissible disease.

And he did atone by suicide three months after winning the Pulitzer.

He was told not to touch the kid because of transmissible disease.

And he did atone by suicide three months after winning the Pulitzer.

Yeah i remember that..but still harsh though...wouldnt it best to kill the kid then have the kid pecked alive....
I wouldnt let som beast eat a dying sick kid, id do something...i understand he commited suicide due to guilt..
That photo gives mw shivers.phew

Back