Someone got the CRAB!

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
" CRAB"

A bearded man name Calvin boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of live crabs. A female name Horserace,(shhh he really a man).. crew member took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator, which she did.

Calvin firmly advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for the crabs staying frozen, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out. She was annoyed by his behavior.

Calvin decided to take a nap and so one crab somehow escape from the box and climb up Calvin pant and Calvin thought he was dreaming being tickles. So, Shortly before landing in New York , she announced over the intercom to the entire cabin, 'Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs in New Orleans , please raise your hand?'

Not one hand went up..when the plane landed on bumpy ground the crab grab his pecker and CALVIN SCREAM in PAIN "YELP"!!!!!!! and fainted.

So Horserace took them home and ate them herself. Men never learn! Tsk tsk! lol :laugh2::laugh2:

hahaha :rofl2: now that's funny :P

ROFLMAO, GTM.. ya sure crabbed Calvin on that one!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Well Calvin.... I bet ya at work with the crabs in your pant crotch snapping away if ya try to take a leak or so... ...hehehe I bet everyone at work will say WTF to that and point and snap pics and post pics of ya as Crab Boy..lol..

Well Calvin.... I bet ya at work with the crabs in your pant crotch snapping away if ya try to take a leak or so... ...hehehe I bet everyone at work will say WTF to that and point and snap pics and post pics of ya as Crab Boy..lol..

I am pretty sure Calvin already got the good "CRAB ITCH" from the crab and JUMP in the COLD swimming pool ! lol:giggle::giggle::laugh2:

Does this mean his name is changed to crabboy?:giggle:

Sweet, the crab and shark living happily ever after in the ocean :scatter: :laugh2:

Ocean.. dream on lady... dreeeeaaammmmmmm onnn... I aint gonna do this with Crab boy.. no thanks.. hahahaha.... beside, a shark can kill a crab somehow...hehehe....so there...

Got a feeling Sharky already saying "PFFT!" lol:cool2::naughty::laugh2:

Ya had to know I would reply to Ocean's comment somehow...and hahahhaha...

Ocean.. dream on lady... dreeeeaaammmmmmm onnn... I aint gonna do this with Crab boy.. no thanks.. hahahaha.... beside, a shark can kill a crab somehow...hehehe....so there...

Ya had to know I would reply to Ocean's comment somehow...and hahahhaha...

Knowing you online for a long time,, it not hard to figure out what your think and say to ocean's comment! Ha ha ha ha ha :giggle::giggle:

Unless that Calvin was an Alaskan giant crab, it would be a nice fondling war with each other. ;)

Knowing you online for a long time,, it not hard to figure out what your think and say to ocean's comment! Ha ha ha ha ha :giggle::giggle:

Harrr Harr GTM.. I know ya well enough to harp some more and enjoy it..hahha..I'll remember to bring a fat tomato to shove down your throat.. hahahha...

Unless that Calvin was an Alaskan giant crab, it would be a nice fondling war with each other. ;)

Dream on, Seq dude.. dream on.. I aint gonna do the fondling shit with that ugly crab boy.. hahahha ratehr do the fondling with a gal, period!!!!

LOL,,, Well, for Calvin and Sharky is like "war III" when it come to seeing them both being a bull headed goofy men! lol:naughty:

Arria suyo, GTM...

LMAO! that soo funny!

Was wondering when ya gonna bray in here, Mr Ed.... hahaha... I will have to contact the Texas mafia sharks and see if they can check ya out and lurk on ya good enough.. hahahhaa.... kidding man...

Back