Some friend

Wolfboy

Reaction score
I was so mad this morning. I imed my friend Anna and she said nothin so I take it she is busy. So I called my other friend Daisy and asked her if she wants to go out to the club this weekend and she said ok let me call my other friend if she wants to go. So I said ok. She set a 3 way line on the phone calling her friend so i can talk too. And that friend turns out to be Anna. Daisy ask her if she wants to go out with her and me. She said "no. He imed today and I said nothin cuz I dont want to talk to him." Then she started to talking shit about me not knowing that I am hearing her. I got pissed and said "Why are you talking shit about me Anna? If you dont want to talk to me then tell me dont go on telling my friend and talk shit about me. Then she gasp and said "omg Steve im sorry". I said "sorry? yea sure all that talk about me and you're sorry?" "you know what you lost it good bye"

Now she been iming me for forgivenes (blocked her 3 times) and she been calling me. My sis told me she called couple more times while i was out gettin my hearing aid fixed. She said she was very sorry and was crying. I dont know what to do. Grr I want ppl to be straight with me. Im a understandable guy and I want ppl say it to me. If they dont want to talk to me just say it in front of me. Not tell your friends and talk shit. I mean come on. I knew Anna for 7 months and I knew Daisy for 2 yrs. That is so stupid.

Dont that happend to you ppl and what would you do if that happend? Would you forgive that person?

your friend was WRONG she should just have said Steve im sorry i dont feel like talking to u right now, blah blah on the IM as opposed to talking to other poeple, i have had this happeend and i have gotten into thier face abt it and told them if they have a plm with me talk to me don t go running to other poeple setting up rumors abt me. its unacceptable and disrespecting, So straight up with me or lose me, they respected my honesty cuz I do go to them if i have a problem with them i dont go running to other people. it's extremly immature, I learned a cold lesson before and won t allow this to happen to me at all. Best off Go to the person not to the rumors or 3rd party.

I wouldn't forgive that person. If that person is gonna badmouth you in public or to others, then it's not worth it.

it happened to me many time but i only knew they're NOT my true friends.. like that they're just friends. I have too many of friends.. so I don't have to worry about. they should know better if there's something wrong with me or neither about me, just straight out with me with being honset than telling others.. like that lies story, get wrong idea, and whatever it is.

if your friend talk shit about you... that means they're not your true friends and you have to let them go and drop your friendship with them in the toliet.

I would say forget her....unless you tell her that she needs to prove herself and earn your trust once again.

Yeah forget her Stevie. She is not a good friend anyway. And when is that bitch gonna stop calling here!? She called me a bitch because I told her that you are not here. She snapped and said "Look bitch I know he is there. Tell him to pick up the phone" What a bitch! Leave her!

Oh I forget her alright. She got my work cellphone number. Mind how the hell that happend sis? She finally stopped now. Glad thats over thank god.

dang -- that would definately suck Wolfboy and yes glad u got her to stop bugging u so much -- if i was in ur shoes i would just forget her and ignore her as she wouldnt be worth my time of day to be talking with anyhow

glad she left u alone wolfboy, ur better off without her compliaining and etc. now u have peace :D :dance:

be happy you found out now instead of later when it would have hurt a whole lot more.... :rifle: her!

I agree what ur friend did was wrong, wolfboy. But idk.....Maybe u should give her another chance? People are not perfect, they are humans, they make mistakes...It happened to me many times, but i forgave them and gave them another chance and it worked out just fine. Just giving u my opinion.

Wolfboy said:
I was so mad this morning. I imed my friend Anna and she said nothin so I take it she is busy. So I called my other friend Daisy and asked her if she wants to go out to the club this weekend and she said ok let me call my other friend if she wants to go. So I said ok. She set a 3 way line on the phone calling her friend so i can talk too. And that friend turns out to be Anna. Daisy ask her if she wants to go out with her and me. She said "no. He imed today and I said nothin cuz I dont want to talk to him." Then she started to talking shit about me not knowing that I am hearing her. I got pissed and said "Why are you talking shit about me Anna? If you dont want to talk to me then tell me dont go on telling my friend and talk shit about me. Then she gasp and said "omg Steve im sorry". I said "sorry? yea sure all that talk about me and you're sorry?" "you know what you lost it good bye"

Now she been iming me for forgivenes (blocked her 3 times) and she been calling me. My sis told me she called couple more times while i was out gettin my hearing aid fixed. She said she was very sorry and was crying. I dont know what to do. Grr I want ppl to be straight with me. Im a understandable guy and I want ppl say it to me. If they dont want to talk to me just say it in front of me. Not tell your friends and talk shit. I mean come on. I knew Anna for 7 months and I knew Daisy for 2 yrs. That is so stupid.

Dont that happend to you ppl and what would you do if that happend? Would you forgive that person?
It hasn't happened to me before, because maybe I'm too "ignorant." I don't know. :dunno: If it happens to me, I would say "Hey, why do you backstab me in public? I can't accept that so good bye." That's probably what I would say. :|

I know how u feel.. u felt betrayed.. but.. do u think maybe she really meant that she is sorry do u think another chance can happen? I believe in forgive a person cuz everyone makes mistakes.. And I am sure the calling and iming u make it looks like she really means she is really sorry.... But that is up to you still....

I'm truly sorry to hear that....

Sometimes, Friends do that to another Friends means they're not really their ' true' friends....But, I would forgive that person and move on.....even thru I may not be able to trust that person any longer.....I had my share on the same issue who I thought were my ' true' friends but then I feel it wasn't worth saving because I am unable to trust them again knowing what was said behind my back......Some were very dishonest...Some were hurtful....Some were rumors that they heard from someone else.....If someone is your 'true' friend they would been a bit honest....open.....and came up to you and ask you what they heard from someone else instend of believing it!

Honestly Friends last forever! :fingersx:

Last edited:
Back