Somalian Pirates = terrorists? Obama a coward? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just accusations that the priates are claiming in the name of piracy.

Also this quote I find hard to believe in:

Highly unlikely. More likely, we'll continue to buy AK-47's and possible nuclear weapon.

Again, Somalia needs to advocate for itself and form their own government instead of being a "pity me" type of mentality.

I would be surprised if they didn't buy weapons, yeah. Not sure about nuclear weapons :) But you asked for a link on dumping waste, and got it. As we can see, it's loads of info on waste dumping in Somalia by searching google. Perhaps you want to read the reports from UN on this(again, just google).

Some pirates talking bullshit does not mean a "pity me" mentality throughout Somalia, but I see your point, and one can speculate what the pirates tried to do when making those claims. Somali warlords recently threw out the US aided ethiopian invasion, so some of them must have some guts left.

some Africanists (professors with PhD in African studies) wrote that what the Somalia pirates did were right in solidarity. google Concerned Aricanists

Jacksparrowapproved.jpg

How a Long Range Acoustic Device will work on deaf pirates?:shock:

:laugh2::laugh2: i guess that's where water cannon comes in! he'll have a blast! :lol:

:laugh2::laugh2: i guess that's where water cannon comes in! he'll have a blast! :lol:

Well, if there is only one water cannon, they can come in with two boats and one of the boat could take it out with a rocket launcher.

Well, if there is only one water cannon, they can come in with two boats and one of the boat could take it out with a rocket launcher.

Good point but here's what I think -

1. I believe they usually have at least 2 for both side
2. taking it out with a rocket launcher on boat is pretty damn hard
3. the water cannon is powerful enough to capsize their shitty boats

Methinks a couple of posters have been watching too many movies.:P

Good point but here's what I think -

1. I believe they usually have at least 2 for both side
2. taking it out with a rocket launcher on boat is pretty damn hard
3. the water cannon is powerful enough to capsize their shitty boats

For somali pirates:

1. Count the numbers of water cannons.
2. Bring with one more boat than the numbers of cannons.
3. Border the ship. Notice the surprised look in Jiro's face.

;)

I would be surprised if they didn't buy weapons, yeah. Not sure about nuclear weapons :) But you asked for a link on dumping waste, and got it. As we can see, it's loads of info on waste dumping in Somalia by searching google. Perhaps you want to read the reports from UN on this(again, just google).

Some pirates talking bullshit does not mean a "pity me" mentality throughout Somalia, but I see your point, and one can speculate what the pirates tried to do when making those claims. Somali warlords recently threw out the US aided ethiopian invasion, so some of them must have some guts left.

some Africanists (professors with PhD in African studies) wrote that what the Somalia pirates did were right in solidarity. google Concerned Aricanists

Uhh... Somalia vs The Whole World.

Who is going to win? :roll:

The Whole world.

Uhh... Somalia vs The Whole World.

Who is going to win? :roll:

The Whole world.

You mean The Whole World who look like they are sinking in quicksand when fighting poor militia groups like Taliban, al-Sadr and Ba'ath?

You mean The Whole World who look like they are sinking in quicksand when fighting poor militia groups like Taliban, al-Sadr and Ba'ath?

The whole world is a reference to the military fighting off the pirates in Somalia. :roll:

The whole world is a reference to the military fighting off the pirates in Somalia. :roll:

In your imagination, army forces will perhaps chase down all the pirates in the gulf of aden and "win". In reality, the gulf is too big for a tactic like that. Most global politicans is putting hope into the african union army in the mainland of somalia. With a stronger goverment, piracy will be gone in one two three. That's why even Clinton admits a stable Somalia is a key factor here. The US military is only capable of limiting the problems of piracy to become so big it's not profitable to navigate through gulf of aden. It's still a question if they can do it at all by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back