[SOLVED] Automated System Trying to Reach Me via i711

GraysonPeddie

Eye/Hear/Speech Impaired
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get a missed call e-mail, which is pretty much from the automated dialer. It's from 425-562-3215 and that seems to be the debt collection agency, so here's the recording:

(recording) hold press 2 if i need to call back later press 3 of this is a wrong number press 4 it is really important i get hold of (name hidden) if you are act gladier mercado press 1 if you need to put this call on hold press 2 if i need to call back later press 3 or if this is the wrong number press 4 (recording repeats) (end of recording)

To be honest, I'm not the one they're looking for and someone who have gotten into financial trouble must have put in the wrong number so I'm trying my best to resolve the problem, so I once contacted i711 relay support and they said to me to "enter the number that you would like the operator to dial" and "enter the number that corresponds to your reply and the operator will enter the number for you." Well, it's a vague response, unfortunately, so I'm trying to figure it out how to get a hold of the representatives who they are looking for someone to collect debt.

My first option is to continue to ignore and delete the e-mail messages, but more frequently, I've been getting annoyed by that same number again, so how am I suppose to go about this?

Update:

I finally solved my problem. I don't know why I am making this so hard, but I am able to get the automated calls to stop by taking all of my time to write a message in the WordPad while including the recorded message and while doing that, I've also included my greeting and my situation to be explained to the representative. Once all this is done, I simply copied my entire document, posted it in the chat window to i711relay, and the relay operator does the rest.

Pardon me for starting my thread, though. I've just been bothered by missed calls that I've been getting.

Last edited:
Back