So uhh, who got their MVP yet?

I agree. But I know that Purple clients may complain that VP 200 wont work to receiving calls when Purple DIR-615 routers are installed. They dont know how to set up network settings in this routers. I will see what s happened.

Then if they want to use the VP 200, don't bother using the Purple Router, since it is locked with the password.

Yes, If some clients recommend password for purple router, they should contact Purple Customer Care to solve problem.

I agree. But I know that Purple clients may complain that VP 200 wont work to receiving calls when Purple DIR-615 routers are installed. They dont know how to set up network settings in this routers. I will see what s happened.

Thank you for tell the truth.

Just add port forward on Purple DIR-615 to make VP200 work.

Thank you for tell the truth.

Just add port forward on Purple DIR-615 to make VP200 work.

this router s firmware is ready to be port forward and application rules settings. Do you get MVP yet?

Excuse me I m off to bed now. I will return your post tomorrow morning.

Hey I got question... I need help, I need somebody tell me how to connect MVP to new DI-615 that I bought today. Can somebody give me direction how to set up? Please Thanks. I am going hooked it up tomorrow.

I already has DI-625 that MVP Rep gave me it at my apt and it set up fine. I just need set up other router at my parent's home so I can use MVP at my apt and parent home.

Hey I got question... I need help, I need somebody tell me how to connect MVP to new DI-615 that I bought today. Can somebody give me direction how to set up? Please Thanks. I am going hooked it up tomorrow.

I already has DI-625 that MVP Rep gave me it at my apt and it set up fine. I just need set up other router at my parent's home so I can use MVP at my apt and parent home.

Don't buy another wireless router if MVP will be coming to you. One package includes MVP, wireless D-Link DIR-615 router, accessories and user manual. you have own DIR-625 router and be fine to set up. adding port forward and applications rules for using MVP.

If D-Link 625 router version 3.06 don't work with Sorenson VP 200. The firmware needs 3.07 to download. Make sure that you check firmware in your router.

Don't buy another wireless router if MVP will be coming to you. One package includes MVP, wireless D-Link DIR-615 router, accessories and user manual. you have own DIR-625 router and be fine to set up. adding port forward and applications rules for using MVP.

You mean it already in mannual? I just want set up so MVP will work on DI-615 router.

If D-Link 625 router version 3.06 don't work with Sorenson VP 200. The firmware needs 3.07 to download. Make sure that you check firmware in your router.

Good to know but I am not going to use Sorenson VP-200 but I need info to set up router setting so it will work on MVP.

Will they provide manual books when I leave home and do it myself or wait until installer comes over and do it for me? I want VP200 to work with MVP but I just wanted to make sure I don't screw up the router.

BartSimpsx24x, Do you have own DIR-625 router? Right? Use MVP without Sorenson VP200?

BartSimpsx24x, Do you have own DIR-625 router? Right? Use MVP without Sorenson VP200?

Yes I owned DI-615 (Got it from Store) and DI-625 (I got from Purple Installer) and I use MVP without Sorenson VP200 and want to set up MVP to work with DI-615 that bought from store.

Yes I owned DI-615 (Got it from Store) and DI-625 (I got from Purple Installer) and I use MVP without Sorenson VP200 and want to set up MVP to work with DI-615 that bought from store.

I still confused that one whole purple package includes MVP and D-Link DIR-615 router not DIR-625 router.

I got DI-625 from Purple Installer.

Huh??? I thought it was DI-615, not DI-625? I'm confused here...I thought they would give me DI-615 at the private event.

Chevy...Does MVP works with Yahoo Messenger or AIM? I know there was online web messenger without downloading the messenger but will it work in MVP to IM someone?

Huh??? I thought it was DI-615, not DI-625? I'm confused here...I thought they would give me DI-615 at the private event.

Chevy...Does MVP works with Yahoo Messenger or AIM? I know there was online web messenger without downloading the messenger but will it work in MVP to IM someone?

No, Do i mean that using video messenger in AIM or Yahoo?

No, not the video messenger....I means when you use messenger like Yahoo or AIM to chat using text message.

OIC. MVP don't have text chat like AIM . don't include keyboard.

Back