So uhh, who got their MVP yet?

Too much in your mind lately? :giggle:

I know that Dlink routers are different model numbers at DIR-615, DIR-625 AND DIR-655. I former worked for Sorenson to install DIR-604 non-wireless routers for customers last four years ago to replace Sorenson SR-200 router now which includes DMZ at 192.168.0.125 only. I dislike Sorenson SR-200. :barf:

Last edited:
I know that Dlink routers are different model numbers at DIR-615, DIR-625 AND DIR-615. I former worked for Sorenson to install DIR-604 non-wireless routers for customers last four years ago to replace Sorenson SR-200 router now which includes DMZ at 192.168.0.125 only. I dislike Sorenson SR-200. :barf:

Yea, The VP200 installed then replaced the old Dlink DI-604 with newer Dlink EBR 2310 then now I have new Dlink DIR-625 wireless router with MVP,

I have routers in my drawer;

LinkSys BEFW11S4 Wireless (Dead)
Dlink DI-604 (CSD)
Dlink DI-604 (SVRS)
Dlink EBR 2310 (SVRS)

I don't think PowerON has any interest in getting a MVP....

I think that you would go private event when gotting private invitation RSVP card

Once you get MVP and Purple trainers set up router wireless for you then your VP200 is not work anymore.

Just WATCH OUT.

Once you get MVP and Purple trainers set up router wireless for you then your VP200 is not work anymore.

Just WATCH OUT.

I can fix to change network settings in routers if customers recommond Sorenson VP to work.

I know that Dlink routers are different model numbers at DIR-615, DIR-625 AND DIR-655. I former worked for Sorenson to install DIR-604 non-wireless routers for customers last four years ago to replace Sorenson SR-200 router now which includes DMZ at 192.168.0.125 only. I dislike Sorenson SR-200. :barf:

What's wrong with Sorenson SR-200? It's free and work great! BTW I use port forward.

DMZ is not good, best to have port forwarding. What Highlander said.

I can fix to change network settings in routers if customers recommond Sorenson VP to work.

Funny thing.. Purple trainer told to customer to rid the VP200 after customer ask vp200 to work.

Just happen today. It's true story.

What's wrong with Sorenson SR-200? It's free and work great! BTW I use port forward.
Sorenson always made copy design of DLink DIR-604 to replace new Sorenson SR-200 built-in Sorenson firmware for DMZ.

People are stupid, you don't need to remove the VP200 - I saw a video on HOVRS website about asking questions, the staff said in relation of a customer saying that they have to give back the VP 200 if you have MVP. The answer is: No, they don't take the VP 200, it is still yours. No rumours is confirmed that the VP 200 would be taken back.

Sorenson always made copy design of DLink DIR-604 to replace new Sorenson SR-200 built-in Sorenson firmware for DMZ.

SR-200 is design for plug & play. Nothing to wrong with that as it's stable. No need to waste of the time to configure the router at each customers like that.

People are stupid, you don't need to remove the VP200 - I saw a video on HOVRS website about asking questions, the staff said in relation of a customer saying that they have to give back the VP 200 if you have MVP. The answer is: No, they don't take the VP 200, it is still yours. No rumours is confirmed that the VP 200 would be taken back.

OFC. No one can take the VP200 away. Just unplug and dont bother to use it. That's what I mean.

Back