So uhh, who got their MVP yet?

what the heck, How u know u will get it? i been very patient to wait.. i just can't..
I will get mine this Saturday 21 from 12 PM to 2 PM, if you got your, please post a picture of you with your MVP! :wave:

Why Purple don't give the password to customers in first place. It's give customer a hard time and make contract HOVRS.

Right. I know that some clients need password for configuring SSI key numbers.

Similiar idea when you had laptop that has wireless installed, it just need WEP key to get access to wireless. But Chevy says SSI key, I guess there is something new about SSI key.

Similiar idea when you had laptop that has wireless installed, it just need WEP key to get access to wireless. But Chevy says SSI key, I guess there is something new about SSI key.

WEP? eww. It's outdated and easy to crack under 5 minutes. Use WPA or WPA2.

\

Ouch! SSID means Service Set Identifier Not SSI.

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCAJeXH2yQ]YouTube - Confirm: HOVRS MVP with browser[/ame]

happy?

LOL! Opera browser is basic only that we have checked some activation from WiFi Hotspots. No flash player.

LOL! Opera browser is basic only that we have checked some activation from WiFi Hotspots. No flash player.

Yessir. VPAD the original didn't have one and HOVRS have thought of. Then Viable learn their lesson to make VPAD+ with lousy browser. Hmph.

Yessir. VPAD the original didn't have one and HOVRS have thought of. Then Viable learn their lesson to make VPAD+ with lousy browser. Hmph.
MVP browser is almost similar to VPAD+ browser. Hard to touch on screen of MVP. Its USB is unavailabe for mouse or keyboard yet but use remote control. PowerON, did you get private invitivation by email?

MVP browser is almost similar to VPAD+ browser. Hard to touch on screen of MVP. Its USB is unavailabe for mouse or keyboard yet but use remote control. PowerON, did you get private invitivation by email?

yes

Back