So my friends and I went to PA *pics 56k warning*

Originally posted by kevbo
In my next trip, will be more creative and even more funnier. :mrgreen:

why not will you try tell ppl wave or swear to them see what they do.. sound more funs.

I'll make them say "I love you" in American Sign Language.

lol true..

or stand up and pull your pant down show them your butt on window.

Nah moon them and see thier reaction. :mrgreen:

Edit: damn we posted that in the same time.

Your pictures are hilarious. Most of the people looked at you while you took pictures of them. LOL Do it again in the future. I love to see someone gives you a FINGER.

:naughty:

LOL. i guess it is simular to what me and my friend do. I drive by people in their yards and I beep at them, and we wave. LOL. People in the cars must be saying "WTF?????"

Cool pictures. Keep 'em coming.

I've tried doing something similar in the past but never thought about posting 'em pictures at AD. Bummer.

lol i found it funny, want me to explain u why, coz i love to see peoples reaction when they drive pass and notice me takin a pic of them!

not one girl flashed you and nobody gave you the finger, what's up with that?

I will never do that to other people especially the mexican ppl, cuz one time my bro's ex gf show "I love you" in ASL to mexican while driving... the mexican were pissed off though we insulted them or something.. I had to drive faster to the police station and blast the horn...then they left... not even funny but hope nothing happen to u...

Originally posted by hacker
why not will you try tell ppl wave or swear to them see what they do.. sound more funs.
on my road trip vacation to California, every time I see a police officer walking or driving in their car, I always wave at them and my mom go like "don't do that or they'll pull us over" I told my mom ahh who care if we are following the damn laws....

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I will never do that to other people especially the mexican ppl, cuz one time my bro's ex gf show "I love you" in ASL to mexican while driving... the mexican were pissed off though we insulted them or something.. I had to drive faster to the police station and blast the horn...then they left... not even funny but hope nothing happen to u...
yeah bec i love you in asl...it's gang symbol to latin...in the gang called latin kings. my half bro is in the gang and he said deaf sign language almost like latin kings' symbol "ily" in sign language. thats why mexican got pissed off.

Back