So, I've been working at.....

Bowak

Reaction score
the Quarry. Thw job is kind of hard but its fun and differnt envirorment and stuf and its going good for a mth now. The pay is pretty ok but will be getting a raise and a medical benefits in a couple month.

Hope everyone is doing good here and I am doing good jut getting over a dam cold. I'll try to come in here as much as i can to post and read some posts from others...

Just thought some of you might be wondering where i am and etc.

Hey Bawky,

Great to see ya back here. Glad things going well for ya. Get well and take it easy. hugz

Ahhhhhhhhhhh you're still alive and well that great. Dont ever lose a sight out of this AD again. :giggle:

Yo! Bowak (((hugs!))) Miss ya dude! check out this thread I created for you during the time of your absent from AD.

poor bowak

:hyper: FINALLYY ABBOUUT TIMMME!! you are backk we miss you lotttsss :bowdown: i can und that you are been hella busy busy with ur job and ects but still missssss youuuuu :giggle: Bowak

Welcome back, bowak! Good to see another familiar face! eh! :)

thanks everyone...i just failed to mention that I am still working at the resturant on the weekends. more money the merrier, right?

hugs ya back Cheri. hows htings with ya ?

Hey, welcome back, good to see you again! :)

hey Bawky!!! So ya been working like a beaver over at that place eh.. and getting good moochla eh? good for ya, man..

the Quarry. Thw job is kind of hard but its fun and differnt envirorment and stuf and its going good for a mth now. The pay is pretty ok but will be getting a raise and a medical benefits in a couple month.

Hope everyone is doing good here and I am doing good jut getting over a dam cold. I'll try to come in here as much as i can to post and read some posts from others...

Just thought some of you might be wondering where i am and etc.

Is The Quarry name of the restaurant? Where is that at? It's good to see you back, Bawky...big hugsssss!!!

Back