so, i'm really confused..

SO, today, I didn't get to see him in first period. He slept in or was late to school or something. I didn't get a chance to see him until after 8 because of Drumline. I went to mcdonalds because i was thirsty and i needed to get a drink. So i went there, and forgot that he was working there. Somebody texted me and i wanted to answer it before i got back into my car. so i reply back and i look up and i see him and I smiled at him and he nodded his head as in the expression of "whats up?" he didn't smile. I felt kind a little sad. I didn't want to bother him so i just left. I have no idea why i have bad luck with boys! :( I really doubt he will say yes. All guys say no to me. It always happen.

i look up and i see him and I smiled at him and he nodded his head as in the expression of "whats up?" he didn't smile. I felt kind a little sad. I didn't want to bother him so i just left. I have no idea why i have bad luck with boys! :( I really doubt he will say yes. All guys say no to me. It always happen.

Because he didn't smile back it's over?

Please, don't worry so much or jump to conclusions. He might just be having a stress-filled day.

It will happen for you, you will find someone. I had no proper girlfriends in high school either, not for lack of trying. I wanted to have a date for our formal (what we called the prom in Canada) but the girl I kinda liked was friends with both me and my best (female) friend and since neither I or my best friend could get dates, the girl I liked fixed us up with each other and she went alone! :dunno:

We still had a good time together as friends (everyone assumed my friend and I were an item anyway). When I went to university I went to TWO formal proms and made up for lost time as I had just started seeing my (still) gf then. I rented a proper tux and for one I even got us a stretch limo!

If this guy doesn't work out for you, yes, it will suck, but please please don't make yourself too upset over it. For one thing, it still can work out (it is very very early days) and second, I don't know how to make you believe me but high school is just the very very beginning.

It is possible you might lose your friend over the relationship. Personally, I try to keep my friendships and dating life separate. Nothing kills a friendship quicker than money or the opposite sex.

So, I would talk to your friend about it tell her you like the guy and want to see him. If she still has a problem with it, you might have to choose between the two. It's up to you.

Keep in mind, just because you are in love today doesn't mean you will be in love tomorrow. This guy could just be a passing thing.

Good luck.

giggle.gif

maturity and decorum seem archaic these days.

no sweat. I throw mine out the window often. acting like a joker is a great dtress relief.
jester.gif

.....i see him and I smiled at him and he nodded his head as in the expression of "whats up?" he didn't smile.

As someone who was on the opposite side, I had crushes on girls when I was younger, and if there is one thing I've learned and can pass on this lesson:

When someone is REALLY interested in you, he/she WILL make an effort to communicate with you and actually be happy to see you.

I dated a few girls, and the one that actually made an effort to hang out with me has now been my wife for the last 20-something years. There is nothing special about me, if I can find someone, you can, but it is not going to happen when you want it to....it will happen when it happens.

Take your time, don't be desperate to get someone, let it happen.

As someone who was on the opposite side, I had crushes on girls when I was younger, and if there is one thing I've learned and can pass on this lesson:

When someone is REALLY interested in you, he/she WILL make an effort to communicate with you and actually be happy to see you.

I dated a few girls, and the one that actually made an effort to hang out with me has now been my wife for the last 20-something years. There is nothing special about me, if I can find someone, you can, but it is not going to happen when you want it to....it will happen when it happens.

Take your time, don't be desperate to get someone, let it happen.

There is some truth to this, but some people still play games.

Good to hear you found someone who was right for you.

Hun I suggest you read the book "He's Just Not That Into You" by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo (yes there is a movie by the same name and it's based on this book - also an episode of Sex and the City that this book aspired from)

You will be surprised about how true that book is.

If someone is into you, they will make an effort - believe me!

I used to have the worst luck with guys and being used and abused by them - was suffering depression because of it all - my GP referred me to the book funnily enough and it's been my bible since.

It's funny, it's witty and most of all it makes sense - it's honest and doesn't butter you up to utter bullshit.
I think you're never too young to start reading this. In fact, when I have kids and I have a daughter, she will be getting this book when she starts dating.

The guy I'm with now, msg's me, makes every effort to see me, makes every effort to touch me (and not just always sexual or anything) - like cuddling on the couch, he'll stroke my back, my hair, hold my hand - I never have to second guess or read between the lines - I know he's into me.

It's true - actions speak louder than words!

Read the book, trust me!

Hey guys.. so here's an update between me and the guy.

So i asked him today if he wanted to go to prom.. he said he already has a date after I asked him last week if he wanted to go with me.. -_- The guy is rude and a jerk. My heart stopped for a minute when he said he already has a date to prom. Plus, he hasn't been making the effort to talk to me like you guys said a guy would been doing. So, i guess its time to move on and get over the guy.. :roll:

I'm sorry that it wasn't the response that you wanted but at least you saw his true colors before things got serious.

A better guy is out there yet. :)

Hey guys.. so here's an update between me and the guy.

So i asked him today if he wanted to go to prom.. he said he already has a date after I asked him last week if he wanted to go with me.. -_- The guy is rude and a jerk. My heart stopped for a minute when he said he already has a date to prom. Plus, he hasn't been making the effort to talk to me like you guys said a guy would been doing. So, i guess its time to move on and get over the guy.. :roll:

Life will absolutely get better after high school.

Back