So, i went and bought a new car....again!

Bowak

Reaction score
Well, my oldsmobile needed $1,000 repair...so i went ahead to start on fixing the car but it never happened..why?

Well, my regular mechanic had bought a 1997 monte carlo and offered me it for $1,500 certfifed.

I went and checked it out with my wife, took it out for a spin and we liked it.

its sitting in our driveway as we speak :cool2:

it is on the road now as well...drove really good.

specs;
v-6 3.4L
auto
p-everything and leather seats.

Well, my oldsmobile needed $1,000 repair...so i went ahead to start on fixing the car but it never happened..why?

Well, my regular mechanic had bought a 1997 monte carlo and offered me it for $1,500 certfifed.

I went and checked it out with my wife, took it out for a spin and we liked it.

its sitting in our driveway as we speak :cool2:

it is on the road now as well...drove really good.

specs;
v-6 3.4L
auto
p-everything and leather seats.

That's just ugly and 2 door cars suck!

Hey Bowak - yea man i know how you feel about $1000 repair. but.... I have to say one thing - boy that's a might ugly car and I thought mine was the ugliest one. But hey... if it's cheap and it takes you around... good enough! better than coughing up $20k+ on new car

Your car is nice! i notice that sign of gas price is 27.9? Do you live in Canada?

Nice ride you have, Bowak - At least it takes you from Point A to Point B! ;)

What year was your Oldsmobile and what model was it? I had a 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera not too long ago. It went kaput on me because the transmission was shot. Also, not only that, the radiator was busted and the engine had oil spewing everywhere on it. In the end, I had to junk it because it was not worth spending a lot of money to get it repaired. If I did, I'd be dead broke.

Nice car ya got! Hopefully no trouble comes in your way :)

Very nice car you got. Hopefully it will last in a long run. :)

Nice ride you have, Bowak - At least it takes you from Point A to Point B! ;)

What year was your Oldsmobile and what model was it? I had a 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera not too long ago. It went kaput on me because the transmission was shot. Also, not only that, the radiator was busted and the engine had oil spewing everywhere on it. In the end, I had to junk it because it was not worth spending a lot of money to get it repaired. If I did, I'd be dead broke.

I have (It is up for grabs..) 1996 oldsmobile supereme cutless. it is still a very good car tho.

It was supposed to read $1.27. Yep, I'm from canada ontario.

$1.27 per liter is equal $4.80 per gallon. Right? too expensive. If travel to Ontario, I must fill up gas before enter border of Canada.

nice, dude..

im still going to coughing up 10k+ on cars or trucks or suvs even motorcycles. LOL.

$1.27 per liter is equal $4.80 per gallon. Right? too expensive. If travel to Ontario, I must fill up gas before enter border of Canada.

Or add another big gas tank under trunk so that it'll last you a week or two in Ontario without filling up then head back to USA. Kinda like diving (cross over Canadian border) into water (in Ontario) and hold breath long then swim back to suface (head back USA) :rofl: (canadian deafie, sorry no offense, just j/k)

Catty

Back