So I gave up smoking cigs...

Bowak

Reaction score
It's been a week now with no cigs :eek3:

I know bad case of craving will kick in...but This time I'm hoping this will last longer.

Bowak said:
It's been a week now with no cigs :eek3:

I know bad case of craving will kick in...but This time I'm hoping this will last longer.

I just quit smoking a month ago. You can do it! :thumb: its not easy but use your willpower to beat the nicotine!

stick with it for long as you can. Watch a horrific show about that cigarettes is bad for you...that'll give you extra time to keep you from smok'n them. Maybe that'll help your extra points. :D

sequoias said:
stick with it for long as you can. Watch a horrific show about that cigarettes is bad for you...that'll give you extra time to keep you from smok'n them. Maybe that'll help your extra points. :D

that extra point will have the girls go running to him smelling smoke-free and no no more bad breaths.

Thanks...i smoke a pack a day and its 8 buks a pack here dammmm nows a good time to quit LOL more money for the beers in the summer time.

Wha...'bout this...
Drunk.gif
quit?
7313315066.gif
quit?
pills.gif
quit?
coffee.gif
quit?
Party-Time.gif
quit?
party0022.gif
quit?
:smoking: ~Get High...then quit?

or...
surrender.gif
~I'm going surrender for EVERYTHING!

GalaxyAngel said:
Wha...'bout this...
Drunk.gif
quit?
7313315066.gif
quit?
pills.gif
quit?
coffee.gif
quit?
Party-Time.gif
quit?
party0022.gif
quit?
:smoking: ~Get High...then quit?

or...
surrender.gif
~I'm going surrender for EVERYTHING!

Can I add?

And its time to grow up???

Bowak said:
Thanks...i smoke a pack a day and its 8 buks a pack here dammmm nows a good time to quit LOL more money for the beers in the summer time.

8 bucks for a pack of cigs? holy shit. here is 4 bucks

I did smoking for only 6-8 months but I already quit for 7 years now. I had a breath problem before because of stupid smoking. It's not worth to keep it up.

I know everybody could quit. I smoked for couple of years, off and on. Now, I quit since two years already. Becuase of price for the cigs, at my home in michigan, they cost 6.50 dollars every a pack, hard to breath during playing with my nieces. And my mom quit from smoking for almost two years this November, when she quit after maybe around couple of months, I saw her coughing soo hard and noticed that she got black and blood mixed on her hand and she went to the doctor and they said that it's sort of normal but blood, not good idea so my mom took something that have the needles on her forehead, and both arms and they set the electric, low to making her relax and dont have stressful that much that would cause her want to smoke again, but she didnt want smoke for almost two years, Im proud of my mom. I knew all of you who are smokers could quit, but I know it could be hard. But I just know that you can! ;)

Cheri said:
Really? What about the other stuff? :whistle:
You remembered! That's right girl, what about the other stuff. Like it really make any difference about quitting cigs. :whistle:

Think about.

Cigarettes cost money, better quit smoking and save money on health insurance and save money for gas.

If you puff one or more puffs, you can't afford to travel or put you in doctor/hospital again, seeing a big doctor bill... It's good to quit smoking. Hang in there.. If you have some craving.. Eat celery or carrots...

Back