So, I am single again!

Nice Cheyenne messaging shea's friends about your relationship with him sexually. Sounds like you cant let go. But I still lol at all the people who ignore the fact you cheated on 2 people within a year and published it on your twitter then when I post it in this thread you block your twitter.

aw, im sure that you'll find one great dude soon...

while youre single, just carpe diem :D

ignore that username..you have great life ahead, thats fo'sho :]

all you gotta to roll on your own and enjoy the life..just carpe diem :D

I am single again...me & my adorable boyfriend broke up not a long ago after being together for a month or so. Long story! Haha. He was really sweet & stuff. No, we don't hate each other.

Anyway, I am back to looking for a new boyfriend tho. I also liked that one emo boy a lot whose I met though one of my neighbors about 3 weeks ago. We hung out together a couple times. He is awesome but too bad he's taken or engaged or whatever. People say different things, lol. Haven't talked to him in a few days but I am sure he will text me back 'cause I asked my neighbor what happened to him & he said that he's out of town. So yeah. Must be bad services where he is at now.

Haha, it kinda sucks to be single!
Guess I am a hopeless romantic.
<3
Hi, can we chat for a while? I'm very apologized about your ended relationship. I've been single for almost one year. :)

And you're idiot to take serious from me. :lol:

I don't understand you're offender. Your grammar is just lousy. You are in the first place to insult me on other forum. You have disrespect on me. You're asian and I'm an asian. How the fucking you are rude.

azn fight. goddamn.

I respect at a lot of people who is an Asian. On the other hand, he is first place to insult me when I post first. I don't understand what he did to me. I'm going to ignore him for a period until his prove to be forgiveable.

Wow.. try to forget it in past and let's move on? Also, I'm asian, too. Nothing's wrong with PowerON. :wave:

I'm single since April 2006 after broke up with my boyfriend because of too much disputed between me and him.

I don't understand you're offender. Your grammar is just lousy. You are in the first place to insult me on other forum. You have disrespect on me. You're asian and I'm an asian. How the fucking you are rude.

So, you're one of snob deaf who prick on Grammar? Nice to know. :wave:

Back