So, I am single again!

jutterfly1

Reaction score
I am single again...me & my adorable boyfriend broke up not a long ago after being together for a month or so. Long story! Haha. He was really sweet & stuff. No, we don't hate each other.

Anyway, I am back to looking for a new boyfriend tho. I also liked that one emo boy a lot whose I met though one of my neighbors about 3 weeks ago. We hung out together a couple times. He is awesome but too bad he's taken or engaged or whatever. People say different things, lol. Haven't talked to him in a few days but I am sure he will text me back 'cause I asked my neighbor what happened to him & he said that he's out of town. So yeah. Must be bad services where he is at now.

Haha, it kinda sucks to be single!
Guess I am a hopeless romantic.
<3

I am single again...me & my adorable boyfriend broke up not a long ago after being together for a month or so. Long story! Haha. He was really sweet & stuff. No, we don't hate each other.

Anyway, I am back to looking for a new boyfriend tho. I also liked that one emo boy a lot whose I met though one of my neighbors about 3 weeks ago. We hung out together a couple times. He is awesome but too bad he's taken or engaged or whatever. People say different things, lol. Haven't talked to him in a few days but I am sure he will text me back 'cause I asked my neighbor what happened to him & he said that he's out of town. So yeah. Must be bad services where he is at now.

Guess I am a hopeless romantic.
<3

:hmm:

MasterChef been told that all women are sucks at romantic dinner. :eek:

Don't be desperate to find boyfriend. Relax, and let thing happen.

that is difficult! pretty sound not easy really I understand that is complication!

just have fun for now, enjoy urself. You still young and it can take u a while to find that right guy.

LOL at your twitter status "i cheated on my boyfriend with that hot emo guy now he wont talk to me :/" (Written 3 Days ago) Why you gotta block public viewing now of your twitter? This thread is lulz.

why you're so needy , you got tons of time left, just cuz youre "pretty" doesnt mean you have to have some kind of attachment to "feel right" , geez i find that sort of attitude abit immature. In fact I have been single for quite a while now, probably too long now but the point is my situation is from a completely wrong reasons.

Think of it like, just so happened i was brainwashed to 'wait' , but you are opposite, -brainwashed to "get one now", now its all about making your OWN decisions, listening to other people (peers) is a doomed path.
i might sound mean, but im not meaning to be mean, just saying chill out with the expectations, because its a sure fire way to get dissatisfied and hence into relationships/dating for the wrong reasons - often we dont know it.
So most of all, just have fun just being youself, you dont need an attachment to define you.

ooh im sorry to hear about that tho but wher u stay at and i hope u will find right one but no one is perfect u know that but u will find one who u will be happier and know always there for u and stuff like that

Back