Snow Piles in Buffalo, New York Still be Late July

LOL! I saw that on the news , the snow piles in Boston just finish melting in
July .

Oh my... if I remember correctly, while stationed in Maine, had snow piles still into August from the flight line...

Yes , the Boston Snow Farm was about 70 feet tall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KdwdMzxBg

One winter the men doing the plowing piled all the dirty snow right at the top of hill and the duck pond was the foot of the hill. I was like WT? when I saw the pile of dirty snow , my city is spending thousands of dollars trying to clean the water up in the pond and all the disgusting snow was going to melt right into the pond . I spoke to the park director and she said the men doing the plowing dumped the snow in the wrong place .I think Reba may be right that all adults had quit thinking, anyone know the snow is going to melt down a hill and get into the pond water. :roll:

Too bad it can't be shipped to drought areas.

Unbelievable!....With the HOT and Humid weather in my city/state....I'd welcome a little bit of snow....Too hot to go out until after 4pm....even them it's hard to breathe....Went shopping the other day around 2pm...came home and was bringing in the packages....after just 1 trip...I was melting with perspiration!...had to sit down....:lol:...and get an ice pack.

Unbelievable!....With the HOT and Humid weather in my city/state....I'd welcome a little bit of snow....Too hot to go out until after 4pm....even them it's hard to breathe....Went shopping the other day around 2pm...came home and was bringing in the packages....after just 1 trip...I was melting with perspiration!...had to sit down....:lol:...and get an ice pack.

We too , I would love a little snow right now and so would all the wildlife
in my yard . We= Marty and me

Back