SnapVRS and Ojo VP

PLUS no external flasher to hook up? Whats wrong with them? Are they expecting deafies to be near the Ojo to catch the ringing? Insane!

There is a way to hook up a flasher for Ojo without using a baby-cry alarm. I'm currently using a direct-connection method with X10 wireless light control for Ojo. As far as I know, this will work for *SOME* models.

I haven't thought of that one. I am able to use my VP200 to direct Ameriphone Alertmaster AM-6000 instead of a router which is successful. I'll try to test it with my Ojo after I clean up my big mess room. I don't want my friends to see something behind me for now. hee hee.

Recently got Ojo in the mail yesterday... Been fooling around with it a bit... Anyone got Ojo that want to swap around or know of a Ojo list?

IP address is best when calling to and from Canada. My deaf Canadian friends actually have to purchase VP or OJO.
BTW, is SNAP part of Go America (formely Wyndell)?

IP address is best when calling to and from Canada. My deaf Canadian friends actually have to purchase VP or OJO.
BTW, is SNAP part of Go America (formely Wyndell)?

No, Hands on VRS, IP-relay and I711 relay is joint group of GoAmerica. Canadian will get MVP soon. I don't know when.

Does videophones work with dial-up? My friend doesn't have broadband/DSL. He tried it but it won't worked.

I would say that all video phones require high speed online such as DSL and internet cable.

Does videophones work with dial-up? My friend doesn't have broadband/DSL. He tried it but it won't worked.

It is not for dial up network is too much laterency and slowly because the Video data is carry too much bytes-- You must have to get Boardband Internet like "DSL", Cable, Fiberoptic line, other high speed network including High Speed Wireless Internet. OJO can accept 128 kbp or greater as compressed video as you can set up on OJO for upload and download speed.

256 kbp or above is best to more clearly video.

If you don't have a boardband in your area if you want to know Clearwire Wireless Internet and Sprint Boardband for coverage avilable -- Let me know where you live for your city and town and Please PM me ASAP

So why didn't you tell her to change the background? I know several dark skinned interpreters who are great and they've always kept in mind to wear light-colored shirts.

I've been using Ojo and it never had freeze picture at all. I am impressive with it so far. Only one problem I had was once with snapvrs the lady was very dark skinned and it was hard to watch her sign lang even tho she was great, it's just was hard to see dark skin with dark blue shirt. Other than that snapvrs is wonderful... using them everyday at work, I make calls about 75% of the daily and I get incoming snapvrs about 25% daily

Dial Up won't work for the VP -- you must have high speed internet to make it work, it need at least 512 or more download kps and 256 or more upload speed to make the image on VP cystal clear.

So why didn't you tell her to change the background? I know several dark skinned interpreters who are great and they've always kept in mind to wear light-colored shirts.

It is of my opinion that the practice (opposing clothing color against skin's color) should be, obviously, standard.

Back