Small computer

rhr

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am interest who have very small computer called Small Mini PC or Small Form Factor (SFF)

Please don't ask about mATX, ATX or, no big or notebook/netbook/laptops
thank you

Mini-ITX, DTX, any very small m, who own small computer or building PC?

1) name / model computer
or
1a) name/model motherboard for building PC
1b) name/model case for building PC
2) Intel, or AMD, How many speed CPU?
3) How many watts?
4) Dimensions
5) Which does it for server, HTPC(media center), desktop, game, or any other?

My small computer are
1a) Motherboard: ASUS AT5NM10-I
1b) Case: Antec ISK 300-150 Black
2) Intel ATOM D510, 1.6Ghz
3) 150 watts
4) 12.90" x 8.70" x 3.80"
5) Server

:laugh2:

Microcomputer (Smaller than small computer) were started in early 80's LOL Where have you been?

Sir, my iPhone is my microcomputer......does that even count?

Thought so? For me, I knew it already.

OP should have better explaination what he was looking for. There is no such thing as small computer, Microcomputer started in late '70's. BUT there is such thing as low profile microcomputer and I think he should have used "Low-profile" Desktop computer instead which would best description what he was looking for.

For instance Mac Mini, it is a microcomputer, and the tower is also microcomputer too but Mac Mini is very low profile meaning it is physically smaller than the tower and can be hide easily.

thought so :laugh2:

Thought so? For me, I knew it already.

OP should have better explaination what he was looking for. There is no such thing as small computer, Microcomputer started in late '70's. BUT there is such thing as low profile microcomputer and I think he should have used "Low-profile" Desktop computer instead which would best description what he was looking for.

For instance Mac Mini, it is a microcomputer, and the tower is also microcomputer too but Mac Mini is very low profile meaning it is physically smaller than the tower and can be hide easily.

huh?

you say there's no such thing as low-profile microcomputer and yet.... you said mac mini is a microcomputer and it's also very low profile.... therefore mac mini is a "very low profile microcomputer".....

:dizzy:

and... I think you misunderstood OP. he never mentioned anything about microcomputer and I knew exactly what's OP talking about. It was very clear and obvious -

I am interest who have very small computer called Small Mini PC or Small Form Factor (SFF)

Please don't ask about mATX, ATX or, no big or notebook/netbook/laptops
thank you

Mini-ITX, DTX, any very small m, who own small computer or building PC?

I have a SFF at work - Lenovo. I used to have a Shuttle PC but I chucked it for Apple.

Have you heard of Rasberry PI? - Raspberry Pi | An ARM GNU/Linux box for $25. Take a byte!

It a really tiny computer but have some nice power under the hood.

Also it pretty cheap to experiment with and getting quite popular theses days

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/RASPBERRY-MODEL-756-8308-Raspberry-Pi/dp/B009SQQF9C]Amazon.com: RASPBERRY PI MODEL B 756-8308 Raspberry Pi B: Computers & Accessories[/ame]

There are cool cases with power adapter for it out there if you Google. I am plan on getting one to use as my Media player for my TV since I custom built my DVR and use extenders in each room with TV to playback media contents and my recorded tv shows.

No I didn't misunderstand you, you misunderstand, LOL read again carefully. You read/think the opposite of what I actually said.

In red font below, where did you get it from? I never said that!

huh?

you say there's no such thing as low-profile microcomputer and yet.... you said mac mini is a microcomputer and it's also very low profile.... therefore mac mini is a "very low profile microcomputer".....

:dizzy:

and... I think you misunderstood OP. he never mentioned anything about microcomputer and I knew exactly what's OP talking about. It was very clear and obvious -

I have a SFF at work - Lenovo. I used to have a Shuttle PC but I chucked it for Apple.

No I didn't misunderstand you, you misunderstand, LOL read again carefully. You read/think the opposite of what I actually said.

In red font below, where did you get it from? I never said that!

lol! indeed I did!

Back