Skyrim!

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
Who plays and what is your favorite race/class?

I used to play it (over 200 hours). I can't remember what race I used but one of them were Imperial and another race, can't remember... I'm more like to be sneaky and bow/arrow type.

Ah, jolly good :) I like this game - it's not as immersive (roleplay-wise) as it's predessors, but it does make up for it in other ways...

My main character is a Breton Spellcaster, got about 90-odd hours with him by now...

Just started the Skyrim unbound Mod using another breton, but this time he's more a Bow n' Arrow kinda guy. I'm just walking around in this one and roleplaying it, just seeing whats out there....

There's another Skyrim/Oblivion thread here if anyone fancies a look...

http://www.alldeaf.com/computers-electronics-gaming/114492-skyrim-vs-oblivion.html

My main in Oblivion was a stealthy Dunmer called Sophie Nightcry:

sophienightcry.jpg

That's usually the sort of character I play in games like this anyway.

My main for Skyrim is a huge bearded Nord with an axe called Arne Smitebeard, because I wanted to force myself to play something different. He's fun, and he has a little sidekick NPC who has a bow.

However, after Sophie ended up being boss of everything in all of Cyrodiil (head of all the guilds, etc) I decided that for Skyrim I'd make a different character for each questline.

So I have an Ashen woman (mod) for the Mages' College, a Redguard woman for the vampire stuff and Thieves' Guild, a succubus (mod) for the Dark Brotherhood, and last week I came back to the game after a hiatus and made a Wood Elf to do werewolf stuff with.

what the hell? its this some sort of alter-cyber world? like er "Second Life"?

No, it's an first person action roleplaying game. But like most RPGs, you can choose what race your character is and what their abilities are, so it becomes a lot of fun in itself just coming up with different characters and what their life story is and why they're now an adventurer.

With mods you can add a lot more stuff to do like needing to eat and stay warm, and you can also build a home and get married and stuff. It just makes the fantasy world you're in feel more alive because you can do more than just go and kill more trolls.

I've got Skyrim Unbound installed now, started out as a Redguard Begger called Zuma Samedi out in the middle of absolutely nowhere, ( I invented a back story that he's a soldier that got captured as part of a raid into Skyrim and escaped. He has to make it to Solitude, but only after he's collected enough gold for the ship home and the fare is EXPENSIVE! ) it took about 5 hours of tough gameplay before I could actually get anywhere! Makes for a more interesting game though.

Wirelessly posted

I love skyrim. Got it on release day and have easily put around 300 hours into it. I have pretty much done everything in the game except the hearthfire stuff. One of the best games I've ever played.

I love open world type game, such as Oblivion, Fallout3, Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim. Personally I think Fallout New Vegas is one of the best.

for race/class, I have done many playthroughs with all races and classes. I think I prefer dual welding the swords.

I've never played any of the Fallout games. Been trying to find them but I think they've been discontinued.
Does anyone know where I could try online (that does free or cheap shipping to Australia? I'd buy through Steam, but my Bandwidth usage is severely limited!)

I've never played any of the Fallout games. Been trying to find them but I think they've been discontinued.
Does anyone know where I could try online (that does free or cheap shipping to Australia? I'd buy through Steam, but my Bandwidth usage is severely limited!)

Fallout New Vegas require Steam to play.

Fallout New Vegas require Steam to play.

Not required, but yeah you can buy it on steam.

You can buy dvd here.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Fallout-New-Vegas-Ultimate-Edition-PC/dp/B0065NP39E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397074569&sr=8-1&keywords=Fallout+New+vegas+PC[/ame]

-edit: ah didnt see that youre located in australia.

Back