Skype?

ashleycothren

Reaction score
Hi, I am still knew and was wondering if Someone would like to help me with my asl? Please :)

Add me : ashley.cothren (ac)

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

im hearing but I can try and help you at least have someone new to sign with. I'm teaching myself and pretty much still at beginner level.so i dont know how much help ill be to you. I'll prolly be more frustrating. since I've never really had anyone to sign with, my receptive skills are better then me signing myself. but if you're willing to try my Skype is littlebeard13.

If I would have stuck to it and not strayed and came back this would been my 7th or 8th year signing.. but since I did, I pretty much got the knowledge of only practicing it for maybe a month or two I think. lol not much stayed with me

Hey if u guys wanna add me, go for it. I am HOH and just graduated ASL 4 class :) I don't really go on skype too often but my name is "amber.lenington" for Skype. Add me and I'll help u guys practice =)

Hey if u guys wanna add me, go for it. I am HOH and just graduated ASL 4 class :) I don't really go on skype too often but my name is "amber.lenington" for Skype. Add me and I'll help u guys practice =)

That would be great, I'll add you :)

so many times said yes to people and nothing transpire so sorry not at this stage

Can't these threads come to an end? There are plenty of Skype and ASL hookup threads here as it is. Sigh.

Can't these threads come to an end? There are plenty of Skype and ASL hookup threads here as it is. Sigh.

it really is a lot of these kind of threads ain't it? I've seen a lot too... I think it's just first instinct when you wanna learn ASL or want to find a sign partner really bad...

Back