Skinny dippin

sonocativo

Reaction score
My nephew is a Goalie for a local Amateur Hockey Team, He felt left out that all the other goalies have custom painted masks....Soooooo, Good ole uncle mike took it and did the dip with it
( Oil based paints swirled in a tub of water ) Used Black and Silver
IMG_3438.JPG IMG_3439.JPG IMG_3440.JPG

It looks good. I had a sticker on my helmet, but it peeled off anyway. lol I used to play inline hockey for a short while. I was not a goalie, just a left winger. I was really evil. I miss playing. Ahh..

It looks good. I had a sticker on my helmet, but it peeled off anyway. lol I used to play inline hockey for a short while. I was not a goalie, just a left winger. I was really evil. I miss playing. Ahh..
Haha, I played street hockey both on foot and inline skates, those were some fun times !
My nephew plays on ice, He is doing fairly well at it too. He really likes it, Finishing up school soon and testings, he should be a full blown EMT/Paramedic starting May... so his fun times are about over once life kicks in, His girlfriend and himself plan to get an apartment together soon.

Haha, I played street hockey both on foot and inline skates, those were some fun times !
My nephew plays on ice, He is doing fairly well at it too. He really likes it, Finishing up school soon and testings, he should be a full blown EMT/Paramedic starting May... so his fun times are about over once life kicks in, His girlfriend and himself plan to get an apartment together soon.

We had field hockey as part of girls high school gym class in the late 1950's. I do not remember the details of the rules though. So it isn't just you guys.

We had field hockey as part of girls high school gym class in the late 1950's. I do not remember the details of the rules though. So it isn't just you guys.
Field hockey is completely different, played with a ball and funny upside down curved sticks. Yes, Ive played it in a catholic grade school.
So...
Field Hockey, Street Hockey on skates or foot same game, and Ice hockey in orderstock-photo-two-girls-battle-for-control-of-the-ball-in-a-field-hockey-game-18175783.jpg k2154453.jpg ice-hockey-870347_960_720.jpg

Oh, yeah. I miss those fun times. I used to play with my cousin. He and I are the only ones who can play hockey. His late father used to play hockey and received offers from Professional Leagues, but he turned them down to join the Navy.

Sadly, I can't play sports anymore now (lower back issue due to roller skating accident on my stupidity part), except just for fun. Is your nephew right handed? I'm ambidextrous.

The OP never said girls can't play hockey... Good grief.

Exactly, I'm appalled and SMH at her. :crazy:

Male and female CAN play all sports, no matter about whoever is male, female or transgender, even no matter if you are green, blue, red, orange, etc. Why are you nitpicking our posts?

Its funny, I played Tackle Football ( American Style) and had girls body slam me. We didnt have the girly girls roughing it up, true tomboys there.

All the girls were firewood splitting, hay baling, gun shooting amazon warriors where I grew up. Cross at your own peril. I didn't meet a girly girl until highschool.

I've seen youtube videos of people dipping animal skulls like that. Makes me wonder if you could use gunkote and do some interesting camo patterns.

All the girls were firewood splitting, hay baling, gun shooting amazon warriors where I grew up. Cross at your own peril. I didn't meet a girly girl until highschool.

I've seen youtube videos of people dipping animal skulls like that. Makes me wonder if you could use gunkote and do some interesting camo patterns.
Creacote?

Back