Six year old and Thirteen year old

~*Kaelei*~

Reaction score
I just saw this on Facebook from a friend of mine and I wanted to share with you... I thought it was funny and good!

Today, my 6 year-old daughter was asking me questions about Santa Claus at dinner. My 13 year-old daughter was getting annoyed with all the dumb questions and simply told her younger sister that Santa didn't exist. Instead of being aghast and up...set, my younger daughter just said, "Yea but neither does Edward Cullen!" My older daughter left the dinner table and I think its easy to say who won tonight.

ouch!!!! clever comeback!

I just saw this on Facebook from a friend of mine and I wanted to share with you... I thought it was funny and good!

Today, my 6 year-old daughter was asking me questions about Santa Claus at dinner. My 13 year-old daughter was getting annoyed with all the dumb questions and simply told her younger sister that Santa didn't exist. Instead of being aghast and up...set, my younger daughter just said, "Yea but neither does Edward Cullen!" My older daughter left the dinner table and I think its easy to say who won tonight.

:applause::thumb:

Wow, the 6 year old is smarter than me, I never heard of Edward Cullen-who is he?

he's the hottest guy from twilight, perhaps all of hollywood.

edward-cullen-robert-pattinson.jpg

pretty much every girl I know is head-over-heels over him, including the 13-year old.

and twilight is such an awesome story.

LOL! That is hysterical! What an awesome 6 year old you have :) I make fun of my brother all the time for liking the Twilight series. Mostly because he's in his mid 30s. And is a bit too old for poorly written teen romances.

Back