Single male looking for a relationship with female.

Korey Geer

Reaction score
I”m Deaf looking for a relationship with a female,if your hearing you must know ASL) and live in my local area ( South Dakota) I’m looking for someone who is caring,out going,respectful. Do you like to get outdoors? If you interested.Please write back.ASAP

I”m Deaf looking for a relationship with a female,if your hearing you must know ASL) and live in my local area ( South Dakota) I’m looking for someone who is caring,out going,respectful. Do you like to get outdoors? If you interested.Please write back.ASAP
Also,I would like to ask if you know anyone who I can meet and become friends in my local area. So I am looking got both. A friendship,and a relationship as I said up above.

Also,I would like to ask if you know anyone who I can meet and become friends in my local area. So I am looking got both. A friendship,and a relationship as I said up above.
Hello how are you doing can we get to know each other are you on hangout messenger

Hello how are you doing can we get to know each other are you on hangout messenger
Sure,we can get to know each other.Im working today until 2pm. We can talk after 3pm. I am Central time,What time zone are you in? Is your time zome one or two hours ahead or behind?

Sure,we can get to know each other.Im working today until 2pm. We can talk after 3pm. I am Central time,What time zone are you in? Is your time zome one or two hours ahead or behind?
Do you have messenger or zoom ? Are you hearing or Deaf? If your hearing,Do you know ASL?

This isn't really the place but, I'm happy you found someone! Keep one girl only.

Back