Single Life

geli1988

Reaction score
Dear Guys,
Hi how are u doing so far? Im doing fine too.. I would like to get know who you are and everything else.

I always talk with my deaf bestfriend also love her so much like true sister to me as important friend. So still never experince about date anyone since from high school to college already both graduated..

My parent knows take care of me as deaf child only up to now already old enough to learn from them how to protect myself also learn from my bestfriend too.

But anyone believe what i say so never mind.. Just let anyone know that how am i doing okay. But the real me is still humble and simple woman.
You know i dislike some guy nude or bad treat or other else.. Just get out of talk from it.

Hope that i will make me happy so anyone who can meet in real person or pm so fine. Thanks!

Its better to stay single, I am not single but I wish to be single now because she doesn't respect my culture - Deafness. Being single you can be very happy :)

Its better to stay single, I am not single but I wish to be single now because she doesn't respect my culture - Deafness. Being single you can be very happy :)
Honor your commitments or be a lier, honorable people find, make a way, even to sacrificing self to serve others, commitments are easy to make (when the sun is shinning) hard to keep in the middle of the storm, problem is few think ahead, ridding the storm out :hmm: sounds like a song, who's culture do you disrespect? Not one of us is with out guilt no not one, even me:rolleyes::smash:

Oh i understand yours. But dont worry about being single can affect on personal's doing make it happy when meet in person that make sure to prepare into relationship who have different goal.. Its woman or men decide who respect or disrespect so should leave it alone..

Geli., I'm being a single..
And some boys still be friend with me that is good communication personal I mean respect for their personal And they are good person.
I really happily with them as friends.. I knew they are little depression or lonely without girl I make them happy I helped them That is why

Back