Single deaf - seeking friendship

Booger_Bender

Amara Ambassador
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Dylan a.k.a. Booger Bender. My story is a long one but the short of it is that I'm originally Californian native. Moved to New York for a woman that the relationship didn't work out after 8 years. Currently stuck in New York and I don't know anyone Deaf out here. I live with my 14 year old son. Single Father. I'd like to meet other Deaf people who live in North Tonawanda/Buffalo area. Feel free to message me. I'm always down to meeting new friends.
I understand Sign language pretty fluently, My replies has always been speech because, I'm surrounded by hearing people. Grew up around hearing people. I can sign nearly fluently and plan to take a course of signing as a refresher and vocabulary enhancement. Other than that communication would not be a problem. It would be nice to meet and hang out with other Deaf. :)

Hello everyone,

My name is Dylan a.k.a. Booger Bender. My story is a long one but the short of it is that I'm originally Californian native. Moved to New York for a woman that the relationship didn't work out after 8 years. Currently stuck in New York and I don't know anyone Deaf out here. I live with my 14 year old son. Single Father. I'd like to meet other Deaf people who live in North Tonawanda/Buffalo area. Feel free to message me. I'm always down to meeting new friends.
I understand Sign language pretty fluently, My replies has always been speech because, I'm surrounded by hearing people. Grew up around hearing people. I can sign nearly fluently and plan to take a course of signing as a refresher and vocabulary enhancement. Other than that communication would not be a problem. It would be nice to meet and hang out with other Deaf. :)

Hey!
This is a really weird request but I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions for me? It's for a class that I am currently taking and I have to interview someone who is deaf and/or hard of hearing. I would really really appreciate it. My email is: jante.fazal@gmail.com if you're interested. Thank you.

Hey!
This is a really weird request but I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions for me? It's for a class that I am currently taking and I have to interview someone who is deaf and/or hard of hearing. I would really really appreciate it. My email is: jante.fazal@gmail.com if you're interested. Thank you.
Hey!
well you could become a premium member and your request could be expedited more quickly and maybe get a faster response. ;)

well you could become a premium member and your request could be expedited more quickly and maybe get a faster response. ;)

Nah, premium member isn't making response more faster, but it only offer more contents on AD forum.
- the removal of all banner ads
- a Premium Member rank under username
- the ability to customize their User Title
- the ability to upload attachments to Conversations
- the ability to add/remove watermark to Media by self
- a maximum Media storage quota of 1000MB (reg. 50MB)
- access to Private forums

Nah, I don't need friendship and I prefer to be independent member, not affiliated with any groups, even both sides don't like me.

If you want to make new friends - go to deaf events in your city.

Nah, premium member isn't making response more faster, but it only offer more contents on AD forum.
Access to private forums?

Yes, yes, I know this. I was being sarcastic :) to the guy asking for help from a school project. so I figured why not support a forum and become premium and perhaps be more visible about asking. whether people will like it or not, that all depends on the nature of the person's post. anyway mate. yes, sarcasm.

Back