Single 21 y/o female hearing but fluent in ASL

rainbow_pride

Reaction score
Hey! My name is Phoenix I am a Lesbian seeking a Deaf or HOH lesbian. I would like to get to know maybe date a Deaf or HOH woman, I am looking for friends mainly, however if it happens it happens:lol: So a little about me. Both of my parents are deaf, and they live in Utah, I visit there pretty often. I currently got to school, majoring in ASL I will have my AA soon so I am excited for that. :) WEll send me a message and lets get to know each other :wave: Smile.

Attachments

• Ipod 134.jpg
    Ipod 134.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 43
Hello Phoenix! :)
HoH bisexual in Ohio here- apart from being quite far from you, I'm happily in a relationship, but I always like making new friends!
Hope you like it here at AD!

Deaf ASL user queer woman looking for another queer women friends as well and I am currently NOT interested in a relationship, only friendships. :) PM me, you are welcome to!

Hello Hello, I am on the east coast and currently in a relationship but friends are a wonderful thing. :wave:

hey there , i currently live in mass but i will be in ohio for christmas, just looking for someone to chit chat with , learn some asl , i have been practising but its not the same as face to face. I am 25 and a lesbian, would like to meet someone while in ohio. My skype is subsims21 if you want to chat!

Back