Simpson & Lachey Officially Separate

HeartGirl

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are calling it quits. I guess the rumors are true that their marriage was in trouble. They announced their separation Wednesday. After three years of marriage, and they decided to split.
Jessica said she was a virgin when she married Lachey.

They didn't take their vows seriously. They promised to be together in sickness and in health... promise a lifetime together....
I guess their words don't mean a thing.

I had a feeling that this was going to happen. Looks like the Newlyweds show was bogus. ;)

yeah!

now she free to bring her sister my house and a rock my world! :3some:

I KNEW IT!!!

After watching the newlyweds they sure didn't look too happy.. Lachey was still partying with college friends and showed that he had been with a girl (don't know if that's true) Lachey was very jealous of Simpson for making the Dukes of Hazard that he had to fly down to be with her to make sure she wasn't sleeping with her trainer.. correct me if I'm wrong. Simpson is very picky and immature, I think.

I dunno if i am wrong or right that Jessica Simpson that dont know how to cook ???? that i saw on tv show "the newlyweds" but i dont watch that that much .. once time i saw Jessica is not happy with Nick bought 2 acrade games into her home ..

the celeb weddings are a farce the bling bling pics and bs is just all for crap... anyone goes great measures of hiding this wedding will have thier marriage fall apart very few poeple have been lucky... kevin coastner, and his wife whos not a celb but is a very private woman and rarely will join him for small public affairs but they made it very clear thier life is not the publics life to ogle at...

same idea goes for micheal douglas and catherine zeta jones, they both been married for quite some time and they have alot of respect and desire for privacy and when they go out its rare they do. when th ier home its no one else's business but thier own...
i say YAY for privacy...

cuz jealousy reared it ugly head and they both knew it was ill fated from the start... they bling blinged it from the start they were doomed. so it's not my plm and i m glad no kid was created out of this..

i hope michelle williams and heath ledger last ... they're cute together, and so is resse witherspoon and ryan phillippe.

Sad...

Know what's interesting? Jessica went to my high school. ;)

deafclimber said:
really ? that means you are nearly pure texan ?
I'm not a pure Texas since I was born in Missouri. I moved to Texas at the age of 5. Whenever I mention Texas to people at NTID, they stand there saying... "Ah... you love Bush!" :roll: Heh!

But, Jessica Simpson did go to my high school. She was homecoming queen twice.

VamPyroX said:
I'm not a pure Texas since I was born in Missouri. I moved to Texas at the age of 5. Whenever I mention Texas to people at NTID, they stand there saying... "Ah... you love Bush!" :roll: Heh!

But, Jessica Simpson did go to my high school. She was homecoming queen twice.

Is Jessica your classmate? It would be neat if there's celebrity in your graduating class. I know that some of MN Governor's family members goes to my alumni matar- I graduated with his neiece, I am only celerbity in the graduation class besides the girl (Many people at that school just don't know who I was really until after I got too much press attention- but they just respect my privacy).

Back