Simple Things That Make You Go "Ugh!"

I just saw something on the news about using hands-free device while driving a car is no safer that is more of a risk . So it could be the same with riding a bike .

That may be true, but I never ever use my phone while in motion. It's not only unsafe, it's generally a bad idea to do so, anyways. The main reason I use it is to make sure I don't accidentally misplace my phone. And I use it to track my bicycle speeds, too.

Same here, the smell of pot doesn't bother me. Never has. Even though I don't smoke it.

Now cigar smoke it another thing . I had an uncle that smoked cigars and he smoked at our house and stink the whole house up ! YUCK! I would stay upstairs in my bedroom or go out UGH!

Now cigar smoke it another thing . I had an uncle that smoked cigars and he smoked at our house and stink the whole house up ! YUCK! I would stay upstairs in my bedroom or go out UGH!

that makes feel very sick cigar smoke,and the dog crappers.they go one better where I live they pick up shit in bag then hang it on a tree

I actually don't mind cigar/pipe smoke either. Maybe I'm an odd one. I had uncles who smoked both so I grew up with that. I suppose it is an acquired smell for some.

yup, convertible and when you're in California, you would be able to smell weed almost everywhere, u g h !

same. when I ride in NYC, I can smell weed... all the time. :roll:

I actually don't mind cigar/pipe smoke either. Maybe I'm an odd one. I had uncles who smoked both so I grew up with that. I suppose it is an acquired smell for some.

I did not mind pipe smoke, my brother in law use to smoke a pipe , maybe it was the kind of cigar my uncle smoked .. It was gross, he was not very rich , his wife was jealous of my mother b/c we lived in a nicer house . My aunt would brag about her oldest son being able to eat a whole can of Campbell soup on his own to my mom. I was like who cares! :roll: UGH!
My aunt bragged about the can of soup every time she came over. I should had taken my HA off when she came over ! LOL!

same. when I ride in NYC, I can smell weed... all the time. :roll:

I smell that when I go to my town,i don't mind smell it just pisses me that my tax is paying for their weed cigg's and all the kids said weed smokers have.that puts me in bad mood.
icon8.gif

your aunts kid were they fans of andy wormhole

All the political ads on TV and the flyers and phone calls I am getting is making me say "UGH!" And this won't be over until Nov. 4 . :(

All the political ads on TV and the flyers and phone calls I am getting is making me say "UGH!" And this won't be over until Nov. 4 . :(

Are you ready to vote next month? As for me, I don't know who I want to vote for. Most of the advertisement on political candidates are all mess up with negative comments against each other. I am so sick of that. :roll:

Using my phone's web browser is NOT the best way to post pictures. I just spent 85 minutes fixing a mistake elsewhere.

Are you ready to vote next month? As for me, I don't know who I want to vote for. Most of the advertisement on political candidates are all mess up with negative comments against each other. I am so sick of that. :roll:

Not really , I can't stand any of the candidates and some of my city councilors are running for state representatives and , I do not want any of them as my state representative . Same here ,they spend more time attacking one another b/c I think they have no idea what else to say.

Using my phone's web browser is NOT the best way to post pictures. I just spent 85 minutes fixing a mistake elsewhere.

85 minutes? oh my.... I wouldn't bother with it after several seconds.

85 minutes? oh my.... I wouldn't bother with it after several seconds.

Well, given that I barely have any reception here, I would much rather fix said mistake, and set it right. It took some figuring out, but now I know and understand why I was frustrated earlier, and I should be able to avoid making the same mistake again.

Talk about having one recently. So I ask my bf If he has a vacuum because mine just gave out. He says sure thing I have a smaller one you can use. I'm thinking cool, I don't need a huge one just a reg vaccum. So I put carpet cleaning powder allllll over our apartment to vaccum up. Then I go get the vaccum out of the storage closet and this fool led me to a HANDHELD! Got me on my hands n knees getting straight up Cinderella in this place and it didn't pick it up! UGH! Borrowed a neighbor's, but dang guys! Really?! :laugh2:

Talk about having one recently. So I ask my bf If he has a vacuum because mine just gave out. He says sure thing I have a smaller one you can use. I'm thinking cool, I don't need a huge one just a reg vaccum. So I put carpet cleaning powder allllll over our apartment to vaccum up. Then I go get the vaccum out of the storage closet and this fool led me to a HANDHELD! Got me on my hands n knees getting straight up Cinderella in this place and it didn't pick it up! UGH! Borrowed a neighbor's, but dang guys! Really?! :laugh2:

Liked cause that made me laugh!!

Last edited:
Getting my pants caught on bicycle parts. Not fun, and not safe, either. Gotta watch out for that. :|

Back