Simple Things That Make You Go "Ugh!"

Sutter Cane

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there's similar thread but here goes...

-no ink in any pen when I need one.
-phone's battery life down to 10% and even worse, no charger nearby.
-can't find phone or remotes or keys or anything
-toilet paper rolling down to the floor after I tear it out
-soggy cereal
-when it's time to brush teeth
-someone taking my last cold drink without putting more in the fridge. I hate ices which melt quickly making my drink taste too watery.

My gas is running out of it, and force myself to stop by the GAS station. UGH

Hate it when I can't find my phone. Doesn't happen too often, though!

Power outages. I only have WIFI, no phone or any other connection to the outside world.

Dog owners not picking up their dogs poop. UGH!
People letting their kids run like crazy in a store.
A woman picking wax out of her ear in Market Basket while shopping . :shock: I saw this the other day. that is a big UGH!

Bicycle chains giving me fits, and also on the phone battery life, too.

A woman picking wax out of her ear in Market Basket while shopping . :shock: I saw this the other day. that is a big UGH!

I used to have a neighbor who's dog would take a dump in front of our house several times a week and he would never pick it up, so one day his dog did his business and they went on their way, I got a shovel picked it up, went to his house, rang the doorbell and when he answered the door, I said: your dog dropped this and dumped the mess on his doorstep and left. Never had the problem with he or his dog again. Sometimes drastic steps require drastic measures.

I used to have a neighbor who's dog would take a dump in front of our house several times a week and he would never pick it up, so one day his dog did his business and they went on their way, I got a shovel picked it up, went to his house, rang the doorbell and when he answered the door, I said: your dog dropped this and dumped the mess on his doorstep and left. Never had the problem with he or his dog again. Sometimes drastic steps require drastic measures.

:laugh2: I would love to do that too but , I do not know who the people are in the park , there a few people that walk their dog or let it run lose and poop anywhere and not pick it up. My city has a new ACO so I am hoping the guy will get off his ass and go after people doing this. My city has a new ACO van and I only know this b/c I saw it parked in front of the city hall
I had not seen it on the road once. UGH!

That bold, what do you mean by kids being crazy Like kids scream and throw a fit on the floor in the front of people?

when I get home to find my internet is not working (Charter, you SUCK!).

That bold, what do you mean by kids being crazy Like kids scream and throw a fit on the floor in the front of people?

Running into people carts ,poking their finger into the food . Once a boy was trying to kick people as they walked pass him and his mother did nothing . The kid tried to kick me and I told him he better not and his mother was :shock: at me. Horse playing in the store. I had people come up to me and say my hearing dog Finlay was better behave than some kids in the store.

When banned people sneak back in until they are eliminated once again...

Seb, that made me laugh, and reminded me that I did that once too. The owners weren't home though. I'm sure they knew who returned the goods.:lol:

How do they sneak back in , do you mean they use another name to get back on ? I know that happen.

Yes. And they always have the same mannerisms, interests, and prejudices.

It's actually fun to watch sometimes.

Yes. And they always have the same mannerisms, interests, and prejudices.

It's actually fun to watch sometimes.

I use to post on a newspaper and there was one person going by two names he post a comment then use his second username to agree with his first comment. He got banned for good. He got a lot 'likes'. :roll:

I use to post on a newspaper and there was one person going by two names he post a comment then use his second username to agree with his first comment. He got banned for good. He got a lot 'likes'. :roll:

:lol: At least you could say he had good self esteem!

Back