Simple Things That Make You Go "Ugh!"

I've done that too!

It's not enjoyable. Especially when the pant legs gets shredded. I have had to cut off those parts on multiple pants this year. Then there's the fact that getting a pair of pants caught in an unlikely place and putting a hole in said place.

It's not enjoyable. Especially when the pant legs gets shredded. I have had to cut off those parts on multiple pants this year. Then there's the fact that getting a pair of pants caught in an unlikely place and putting a hole in said place.

Get clips for your pants cuffs.

Get clips for your pants cuffs.

I had a pair, but they got misplaced. I'll see about getting a new pair soon.

Why not use rubber band?

I remember using rubber-bands when I was young to keep my pants from getting caught in the chain of bike.

Why not use rubber band?

I remember using rubber-bands when I was young to keep my pants from getting caught in the chain of bike.

Not feasible for me. Need something that'll work and be comfortable. I know a couple of places I can get a Velcro strap to prevent getting pant legs caught up, so it's no biggie.

Did. I somehow misplaced them, and need to buy new ones. Fortunately there's a bicycle store just around the corner on Broadway.

I know I have to put items in the same places all the time so I can remeber where I left it. Maybe you could put a hook on your door and hang your bikes gears on it as soon as get in your house . Or ask people you buy you some for presents so you'll have an endless supply .

I know I have to put items in the same places all the time so I can remeber where I left it. Maybe you could put a hook on your door and hang your bikes gears on it as soon as get in your house . Or ask people you buy you some for presents so you'll have an endless supply .

I already do most of that. As for the bicycle gear, there's already hooks provided just for that purpose here. There's like at least 10 of these, so I have plenty to work with. Anyway, some of my equipment needs upgrading next year, anyhow.

I already do most of that. As for the bicycle gear, there's already hooks provided just for that purpose here. There's like at least 10 of these, so I have plenty to work with. Anyway, some of my equipment needs upgrading next year, anyhow.

Hint , hint Christmas is around the corner.

Talk about having one recently. So I ask my bf If he has a vacuum because mine just gave out. He says sure thing I have a smaller one you can use. I'm thinking cool, I don't need a huge one just a reg vaccum. So I put carpet cleaning powder allllll over our apartment to vaccum up. Then I go get the vaccum out of the storage closet and this fool led me to a HANDHELD! Got me on my hands n knees getting straight up Cinderella in this place and it didn't pick it up! UGH! Borrowed a neighbor's, but dang guys! Really?! :laugh2:

Dat playa got game he just wanted to see you down on your hands and knees to admire the view LMAO :laugh2::laugh2:
20120622052737!Rofl.gif

kirk-rofl.gif

Yes you do plenty of time , I am still learning new things too now only if I could remember it. :roll:

As the saying goes, it's never too late to learn new things. One thing I'd like to do is to overcome my fear of 103 stories up in the air, and visit the SkyDeck.

Last edited:
Here's one. When I'm showering, and someone flushes a toliet, the water becomes ice cold, and I do not like ice cold water on me, thank you.

Back