Simple Things That Make You Go "Ugh!"

When the Metra goes express randomly without being announced first (which doesn't happen a lot)

People talking on their cell phones while riding a bicycle. Makes me wince what could happen. BOTH HANDS ON THE HANDLEBAR!! And talking on a cell phone while riding a bicycle ought to be illegal (it's not-- yet.)

If your state has a handsfree law while driving than it also includes bicycle because they have to follow all the rules of the road just like motor vehicles do. A friend of mine got a ticket for talking on the phone while riding his bike and it counted as a point on his driving record and cost him a couple hundred bucks.

If your state has a handsfree law while driving than it also includes bicycle because they have to follow all the rules of the road just like motor vehicles do. A friend of mine got a ticket for talking on the phone while riding his bike and it counted as a point on his driving record and cost him a couple hundred bucks.

Hmm. I did check up on that the other day, and there was no mention of it. Then again, I can't drive, so I'm not too worried. Plus, I do use a hands-free device on my bicycle. Far less distracting that way.

Pouring a bowl of cereal only to find there is no milk.

When people try to clean their windshields while driving when I am behind them and just washed my car and cleaned the windows.

Counting over 500 sheep and still wide awake.

Pouring a bowl of cereal only to find there is no milk.

When people try to clean their windshields while driving when I am behind them and just washed my car and cleaned the windows.

Counting over 500 sheep and still wide awake.

I'll take your cereal. I eat dry cereal with just a teaspoon of sugar NO milk or other LIQUID! The same with hot oatmeal.

Dog owners not picking up their dogs poop. UGH!
People letting their kids run like crazy in a store.
A woman picking wax out of her ear in Market Basket while shopping . :shock: I saw this the other day. that is a big UGH!

my hot spots to:roll:

Finding out our watchdog the FTC simply slapped the hands (very lightly) of A T & T for stealing hundreds and hundreds of millions of $ from it's mobile phone customers and basically showed them that crime does pay and very handsomely for A T & T.

When your ear is itching like crazy but you can't scratch it right away because you're in public and wearing a dark shirt :P

When I smell a really strong weed or cigarette from a car right front of me makes me ugh, time to move over.

I've never noticed that. Is that like when you're on your bike or something? Or convertible?

I've never noticed that. Is that like when you're on your bike or something? Or convertible?

More so on a bike. It's annoying, and can be just a tad distracting, depending on where one is headed to, but that's just me.

yup, convertible and when you're in California, you would be able to smell weed almost everywhere, u g h !

yup, convertible and when you're in California, you would be able to smell weed almost everywhere, u g h !

I bet. I think it's because here in mn that it's so cool/cold a lot that most drivers keep their windows up so it would be hard to notice that.

When people park their car WAY TOO CLOSE for you to get into the driver's side, and you have to climb in from the other side. Or better yet, when two cars park too close on either side and you have to climb in through the back (true story, I was so pissed off).

People smacking their gum

People touching my hair

When my eyeliner does not want to work out and ends up too thick

When I need to do laundry

Breaking a nail

When my favorite shirt shrinks

I'm not sure if there's similar thread but here goes...

-no ink in any pen when I need one.

-phone's battery life down to 10% and even worse, no charger nearby.

-can't find phone or remotes or keys or anything

-toilet paper rolling down to the floor after I tear it out

-soggy cereal

-when it's time to brush teeth

-someone taking my last cold drink without putting more in the fridge. I hate ices which melt quickly making my drink taste too watery.

I HATE Ice in my drinks. Most of them at least. Unless I plan on drinking it within 5 minutes maximum. Otherwise it's just really watered down

Hmm. I did check up on that the other day, and there was no mention of it. Then again, I can't drive, so I'm not too worried. Plus, I do use a hands-free device on my bicycle. Far less distracting that way.

I just saw something on the news about using hands-free device while driving a car is no safer that is more of a risk . So it could be the same with riding a bike .

I lived in California for 9 years and I did not smell weed everywhere I went .

I would not had mind if I did.

Back