Simple Things That Make You Go "Ugh!"

:mad2: I feel like I got lied to and ripped off by Cricket tonight. So not feeling the goodness of their generousity in giving me a free phone when it's not capable of doing things I need it to be doing.

- When people leave finished rolls of toilet paper/paper towels and wait for the next person to put a new roll in because they're too lazy to change it themselves

- Toilet paper that rolls from the bottom

- When guys don't push the toilet seat down

- People that don't flush the toilet in public

- When there's a fly or any type of insect in my house

- 99 cent menus. Who in their right minds actually pay with exactly 99
cents? Make it a dollar and get rid of the useless change.

- Alarm clocks

- When people leave finished rolls of toilet paper/paper towels and wait for the next person to put a new roll in because they're too lazy to change it themselves

- Alarm clocks

Wouldn't taxes make it higher than buck even and still have to deal with change??

Wouldn't taxes make it higher than buck even and still have to deal with change??

Yes, that's true.

I recently tried ordering something online and they have a deal of free shipping of over $50 so I ordered a sweater and the total cost was $49.99 and they wouldn't let me get my free shipping because I'm one cent off. It's so annoying.

Yes, that's true.

I recently tried ordering something online and they have a deal of free shipping of over $50 so I ordered a sweater and the total cost was $49.99 and they wouldn't let me get my free shipping because I'm one cent off. It's so annoying.

Yea, been there. That sucks!!

- Alarm clocks

Stores love to say something only cost $99 .00 or 99 ¢ b/c it sound cheaper than saying $100 or $.1:00 I hate when I use a bathroom in public and the last person uses all the toilet paper and they do not let the store or office know so thy can replace it.

Lots of good ughs here making me smile...

Often it is my fellow males ... the liars among us, that is a giant asschapper for me. I am not saying here but out there in the world of work and commerce where it hurts myself and others financially. There are way too many guys among us that can look me or anyone straight in the eyes and lie. It is an epidemic and unfortunately it does not have noncontagious Ebola like symptoms.

My own experimental nature has produced many ughs over the years. The latest being my desperate idea to snort hydrogen peroxide up both nostrils when my sinuses were stopping up,, whoa,, that got my undivided attention. It had a similar effect as having a basketball full arm smashed into my face. Ughsville. I live there.

it.gif

Back