Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck yeah

• I don't know

• Total voters

Alyssa553

Reaction score
I know the signing gloves are a terrible idea many deaf people do not like them, but many isn't all. Do do any of you like the idea of the signing gloves, and if so, why? (Write it in the comment section if you want to.)

Signs are not words, I'll leave it at that, ok one thing nice sentiment but ignorant, may be a step nice try keep trying

Are you going to incorporate a face mask to get the eye and mouth mophems ? What's the difference between... eary, scary, fighting, terrifying:2c:

Are you going to incorporate a face mask to get the eye and mouth mophems ? What's the difference between... eary, scary, fighting, terrifying:2c:

What do you mean with the question?
Connotation is the difference I guess. Eery/frighting is with like suspense in a way. You're waiting for something to happen. Scary/terrifying is like anything. Spiders can be scary but movies can be too.

Earry with mm- scary with ooo- frightening with aha- terrifying with is(inhaling) these are mouth morpheams they give different intensity to same sign thus changing the word as interpreted, my lesson from last month:applause:I think I remember correctly

Back