count me in.. i even made this lol. :naughty:

Attachments

• deaffuckoff.jpg
    deaffuckoff.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 165
Count my both ears in! :D

Dont Count my both ears... :sad:

Count me IN!

I'm hard of hearing and whoever this jerk is...that doesnt like it...DEAL W I T H IT! Ur living around people who does hear or half hear things because every human around this world carries problems in their life. EVEN people who act or look fine, they DO have something wrong inside of them. Every person, every human i see or meet... does carry something. Ur not only one! That goes including me. I carry something that everyone carries too. :D

Wow .. I am very proud and happy to read this..

cause in our german forum , we had a discussion about this questions..there were some , saiing you cant be proud to be deaf...Why ?? They say , that u cant be proud of a disable . You can only be proud of sth , which u have done on ya own..

Boah , it was difficult to convince them ... So what do ya think about this !?

CrazyAngel, I read the forum you were talking about, and I understand what they are saying.

I will sum it up for AllDeafers:
Some ppl said that they find the question strange. If you ask a hearing person if they are proud to be hearing, they would not know what to answer. Some are arguing that deaf ppl has a community so they have an identity. Hearing people simply do not know that they are hearing, because being hearing is "normal" to them. Asking a blind or a person in a wheelchair, if they are proud to be "diasabled." They might say no. But for deaf, it is different. Some of the Germans think that you can only be proud based on your own actions, what you accomplished in life, etc... Some ppl spoke about other identities, but it was apparent not all ppl agreed on the German forum.

I think in the USA, we also have the same problem, but I also think that the deafies have a different mindset here. I do not view it as a disablity at all.

I'm amazed that many of you all say that you're all proud to be deaf...yet you complain about the limitations of being deaf. :p

If God is deaf, nobody is proud to be deaf!
Maybe hearing people will be proud to be hearing!

No Deaf will be Cyborg (it means CI) :mrgreen:

Back