Sign for Panera Bread?

aslmajorduhh09

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know if there's a sign for Panera Bread?
I just went to a deaf event at a Panera Bread by my school and I forgot to ask someone what it was or if Panera even had one. I know Starbucks, Dunkin' McDonald's and things like that have their own but what about Panera Bread?

Let me know! :)

Does anyone happen to know if there's a sign for Panera Bread?
I just went to a deaf event at a Panera Bread by my school and I forgot to ask someone what it was or if Panera even had one. I know Starbucks, Dunkin' McDonald's and things like that have their own but what about Panera Bread?

Let me know! :)

i love PB and always eat there for lunch.. i'll wait for the others to answer and see if they have a sign for it

I'm from the other end of California and we, too, spell it as mentioned above.

There is no "panera" found in the dictionary. You have to spell it out, majorduhhh.

i love panera bread also my aunt beverly was big fans but im went lunch sometimes and also with my family too.. But sandwiches and salad really good i would like go there but im bring my laptop to panera bread because have WIFI is also free and no charges..

i love panera bread also my aunt beverly was big fans but im went lunch sometimes and also with my family too.. But sandwiches and salad really good i would like go there but im bring my laptop to panera bread because have WIFI is also free and no charges..

I like the free WIFI there too. :)

Well, I think Panera may be someone's last name. It is part of the company name so that wouldn't be in the dictionary. I suspect that a Spanish or Italian dictionary could be used to find the word......

P-A-N-E-R-A B-R-E-A-D

mostly deaf people always spelling that restaurant all the times i know some restaurants always called..

P-A-N-E-R-A B-R-E-A-D

mostly deaf people always spelling that restaurant all the times i know some restaurants always called..

Sara, it is more like you spell the word, "P A N E R A" and then sign the word, "bread".

I use the sign for St Louis Bread aka Panera Bread. Lucky here, easy sign

You know ARCH in St Louis? I had my forearm and other hand starts with S sign the arch to wrist end with L.

Back