*sigh*-- What's going on with children/teenagers!!!

MsGiglz

Reaction score
Yesterday I made thread.... to share the news what happen..

Cat Beaten to death, Teenage Boys accused

now, I just read this morning news.. I was like.. uhh.. whats going on?

other news that kids killed puppy.. but this one much wrose cuz few kids involved with burtual beatings.. :(

poor helpless puppy..

Children accused of heinous act of cruelty

no cc-news

Children accused of heinous act of cruelty

The idea that two six-year olds and one eight-year old are even accused of killing an animal has people all over the state of Minnesota talking. It is particularly unsettling for people in North Branch where the puppy was killed.

But no one feels more of a loss than the owners of the dog that died ten days ago.
The picture to the left and in the video story were taken when the dog was alive.

People decide to sell their homes for a lot of reasons, but the Darwins say they are moving because they have to, "It's hard to walk through that gate every day and see the yard and know what happened."

Ten days ago, Amy Darwin says she left home for about 90 minutes to grab groceries and left Bella, her three-pound miniature pinscher, on her leash in the backyard, behind the privacy fence.

While Amy and her two daughters were gone that afternoon, it is alleged that two six-year-old boys and one eight-year-old boy, went into the yard and began beating Bella to death with a stick.

"We've been told that she was thrown up against a fence, that she was thrown on the sidewalk, and that they bent her legs," said Amy.

The Darwin's say one of the six-year-old boys came over to their home and admitted what he did, but the other two boys, who are cousins, say they didn't do it.

KARE 11 spoke to the mother of one of those kids and she said she doesn't think her son did anything wrong.

Dr. David Walsh, a child psychologist, says if these boys really did what the Darwin's say they did, he is very concerned, "We know from research that violence against pets is often a precursor to violence against other human beings."

This case is being looked at by the Chisago County Attorney, but details are few because the suspects are juveniles. That doesn't make sense to seven-year-old Mykela Darwin.
"My dog was actually a little tinier than this," she said, holding a jewel studded collar only a few inches around.

She carries the collar with her everywhere and her parents say she won't leave the yard and seems afraid to play with other kids.

"It just makes me scared for some reason, I don't really know how to explain it," said Mykela.

All she knows that in ten days time she has lost her puppy and now her home all because of something some neighborhood kids allegedly did.

its really sicken..
are our pets safe?
why kids are doing that?

what its really baffled me..

it said "KARE 11 spoke to the mother of one of those kids and she said she doesn't think her son did anything wrong."

what the mother is thinking? Of course she defend her son but.. she should do something or say better than what she said..

If one of my kids did.. and they asked me .. I would say " I will do something immediately to get my kid some help and apologize to the puppy owner".. or be part of paying the expenses to pay..

sigh..

DoofusMama said:
what its really baffled me..

it said "KARE 11 spoke to the mother of one of those kids and she said she doesn't think her son did anything wrong."

what the mother is thinking? Of course she defend her son but.. she should do something or say better than what she said..

If one of my kids did.. and they asked me .. I would say " I will do something immediately to get my kid some help and apologize to the puppy owner".. or be part of paying the expenses to pay..

sigh..
true i agree with u.. some kids wont admit honest to mothers... gee...

Damn kids what the world have coming to. Guess they watch too much voilence show. I cut off the volience show on my son. He get wild once he see it. So enough is enough.

Volience is everywhere. I wish the show/movie put the stop to volience. Dang

I would do the same as you DoofusMomma with my son.

Pomeranian said:
Volience is everywhere.

That's so true, Life seems to revolve around violence, even on TV, at wars, in our country, on the streets, in sports, at schools, etc. I wish it wouldn't happen that way. Parents are role models they should know from right and wrong and correct it, they should be teaching children that animals have feelings too just like people do. Animal cruelty is wrong. Parents supposed to be educating their kids about animal cruelty.

Some kids just don't have a conscience. These are the kids that grow up to be serial killers. It's starts with animal cruelty when they are young, and ends up with multiple murder somewhere down the line.

Geeze, Parents got to step in and teach their children about animal cruelty but then again, some parents out there care less about pets since some owners don't take care of them themsevles either.... :(

KARE 11 spoke to the mother of one of those kids and she said she doesn't think her son did anything wrong.

I think this mom needs to think " What IF it happened to one of her kids? " ...

Poor puppy, it's sad that some people/children don't give a chit ...

Oh man! That is horrible! The boys should be punished!

I cannot believe that mother...

Oceanbreeze said:
Some kids just don't have a conscience. These are the kids that grow up to be serial killers. It's starts with animal cruelty when they are young, and ends up with multiple murder somewhere down the line.

I agree.

Look at Jeffrey Dahmer...::shudders::

LuciaDisturbed said:
I agree.

...::shudders:: that guy.. Jeffrey Dahmer still gives me creepy.. even hes dead.. cuz its too graphic and TMI about him in the newspaper what he did and all that stuff..

sad..

Yes.. parents should step in and displince them not to kill or beat human or non-human (includes animals)..

:/

DoofusMama said:
...::shudders:: that guy.. Jeffrey Dahmer still gives me creepy.. even hes dead.. cuz its too graphic and TMI about him in the newspaper what he did and all that stuff..

sad..

Yes.. parents should step in and displince them not to kill or beat human or non-human (includes animals)..

:/

Yeah...I grew up in Milwaukee and it was very creepy and scary living there when Jeffrey Dahmer was not in prison yet...it was scary...then he went to prison and then an inmate killed him in prison and I was VERY relieved....

I agree with you about disciplining kids....

It happen here in Ireland a few months ago. Few kids stole a beautiful dog and put petrol over the dog and burn him alive. It was on the News at 6. The kids nowadays are sick in the head for doing that. Neighbours heard the dog whining so loud and couldn't stop it. They were so shock that the kids did that to a dog. I was so gobsmack and couldn't believe it and started to cry. It was horrible and so cruel!! :mad:

Deehamilton said:
It happen here in Ireland a few months ago. Few kids stole a beautiful dog and put petrol over the dog and burn him alive. It was on the News at 6. The kids nowadays are sick in the head for doing that. Neighbours heard the dog whining so loud and couldn't stop it. They were so shock that the kids did that to a dog. I was so gobsmack and couldn't believe it and started to cry. It was horrible and so cruel!! :mad:

That's HORRIBLE!

children should know pets are respected with gentle touch, love and happiness and joy not treat them like a piece of crap.. :roll: children should know it's not funny to harm pets or wud get themselves in trouble.. blah.. I think they find it funny that they can torture it by thinking they are even toys too ugh

LuciaDisturbed said:
I agree.

Him, and others. Ted Bundy, Wayne Gacy, and I'm sure others.

Thankfully, these three our no longer amongst us. But, there's other serial killers out there, and most of them started off torturing animals when they were children.

wildzerica06 said:
children should know pets are respected with gentle touch, love and happiness and joy not treat them like a piece of crap.. :roll: children should know it's not funny to harm pets or wud get themselves in trouble.. blah.. I think they find it funny that they can torture it by thinking they are even toys too ugh

Thats all good if you have a child who can be empathetic. But, if you have a child who is without empathy, it doesn't matter what you teach them. They'd hurt an animal just for the thrill of it. I'm sure those children were also "tought" to respect animals, but it doesn't matter. They didn't care.

OMG.. that is HORRIBLE!!! i wouldnt leave my dog on leash outside.. no way.. i dont believe leaving dog on leash outside at all.. rather have dog stay in house for safety.. its ok to go on a walk with leash on to do business.. but dang.. sicko!!! poor puppy.. :(

Back