sig link

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
how can i make it this url to be image post not the link?! i m still struggling on this.... :cry:

Sorry, it can't be done. You can't upload an image to AllDeaf then use that image. In order to use an image in your signature, you have to do it from another server. Sorry.

http://deafbastard.webpipe.net/alldeaf/grumpykiki/sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Just click reply on my post with your signature and you will see that image brackets with the image's URL! ;)

:applause:

Can you help me to learn how to insert a signature ? I want to practice it to learn how....
Can you make an instruction for me to follow how to do it ? Please, do that for me, if you can. :) And, of course Alex did upload it for me and then, I inserted it. But, I want to do it on my own since I don't know how.

Million thanks ! :mrgreen:

CyberRed said:
:applause:

Can you help me to learn how to insert a signature ? I want to practice it to learn how....
Can you make an instruction for me to follow how to do it ? Please, do that for me, if you can. :) And, of course Alex did upload it for me and then, I inserted it. But, I want to do it on my own since I don't know how.

Million thanks ! :mrgreen:
It looks like you already did it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRed

Can you make an instruction for me to follow how to do it ? Please, do that for me, if you can. And, of course Alex did upload it for me and then, I inserted it. But, I want to do it on my own since I don't know how.

Million thanks !

VamPyroX said:

Maybe she meant some sort of detailed directions on how she can do it on her own? She probably had that signature of hers done by someone else...someone else may have put that up for her. :dunno:

PurpleRose71 said:
Quote:

Maybe she meant some sort of detailed directions on how she can do it on her own? She probably had that signature of hers done by someone else...someone else may have put that up for her. :dunno:

Yep you are right. That's what I meant. Thanks ! :D

VamPyroX said:

No, it was Alex who did it for me. But, after he did it for me and I would like to know how to do it on my own. It's fun to be this way. ;)

Okay, I'll explain the best I can...

Simply click on the QUOTE icon to quote this post and look for everything below this message:

You will see "url=", just type in the URL of the website you want to refer people to. You will also see "img". Just type in the URL of the image you want people to see. That will create a image link meaning, whatever picture you post... can be clicked on to go straight to what you want people to look at.

Back