Sidekick LX 2009

deafPhD

Reaction score
Anyone have the new Sidekick LX 2009? I just got it a week or so ago. I HATE it!!!

Mod's Note:

The thread has been moved to it's proper location.

Btw, Why do you hate the Sidekick LX 2009?

I've had the Sidekick LX 2009 for a while now. I find it convinent. Sure, It may not be as good as other mobile providers are offering now but, as long as I get to be able to have a communication line with my friends and family, I'm content with that. And, it is cheap as well.

I went from a Sidekick Slide to the 2009 immediately. So, it really is a little frustrating.

I went from a Sidekick Slide to the 2009 immediately. So, it really is a little frustrating.

Ah, I'm sure it will take a while to get the hang of it.

My post was moved. How am I supposed to know where to put future posts?

When your post is moved to another section of this forum, and you're not sure where to find it -- You can go to your own profile --> Show All Statistics --> Find All Posts by (your username). The same thing applies for a thread that you create.

jajajajajaja

That's why blackberry is very popular for deaf

Foxrac..you got that right..android rocks! I have HTC hero and it has android system in it.. I am hooked.. once you are on android..never go back! :lol:

Foxrac..you got that right..android rocks! I have HTC hero and it has android system in it.. I am hooked.. once you are on android..never go back! :lol:

Agreed. :gpost:

I have Motorola Droid and gotta love it.

Wirelessly posted (Sidekick LX 2009 - carbon)

I have Sidekick LX 2009. I don't have a problem with it. I enjoy watching music videos, televison videos. It a good reception. I enjoy my i711 relay msg. I like it very much.

Back