Shy new member

Kaitin, oh you have explicit me! :P

Thanks, Lil Country Gal!

Welcome J'explique, to the group. You're not by any chance from Quebec? that's where I'm originally from, but now in TN. As soon as I saw your name, I immediately understood. I'm the same way, thus I use a name that is different but has a meaning to me. LOL, LOL. You'll find everyone here very friendly. I'm so glad I've come here! Welcome again.

Hi fellow deaf (and HoH & hearing, too!) posters,

I don't do good introduction myself but what the heck? I'll just go on and introduce myself anyway!

I feel awkward passing out my real name (due to numerous reasons and I'm terribly shy!), so call me J'. I guess my username means let me explain in French. It's kind of funny, isn't it? I'm from Central Texas so howdy!

I found this site by Google, I guess it's good, huh?

Welcome J'explique, to the group. You're not by any chance from Quebec? that's where I'm originally from, but now in TN. As soon as I saw your name, I immediately understood. I'm the same way, thus I use a name that is different but has a meaning to me. LOL, LOL. You'll find everyone here very friendly. I'm so glad I've come here! Welcome again.

I'm from Texas, which I already have stated in my first post in this thread. Yeah, my username sound so much like I'm from Quebec or even France. :giggle: I picked that name because it looked... intriguing to me.

Thanks, anyway!

My husband is from Texas. LOL, LOL. He was born in El Paso, lived in Van Horn for her young years then as an adult lived in Dallas and the area for over 25 years when I met him. Glad to meet another Texan. :)

I'm from Texas, which I already have stated in my first post in this thread. Yeah, my username sound so much like I'm from Quebec or even France. :giggle: I picked that name because it looked... intriguing to me.

Thanks, anyway!

My husband is from Texas. LOL, LOL. He was born in El Paso, lived in Van Horn for her young years then as an adult lived in Dallas and the area for over 25 years when I met him. Glad to meet another Texan. :)

Neato. I don't want to live in the western part of Texas, tho. :giggle:

Hey!

Herzlich Willkommen in AD!
You said, you are shy, but I saw pic on your avatar. dangerous dog *puzzled* it is not shy or ? smile.. anyway have fun to post here

Hey!

Herzlich Willkommen in AD!
You said, you are shy, but I saw pic on your avatar. dangerous dog *puzzled* it is not shy or ? smile.. anyway have fun to post here

o_O If I weren't so shy then I would probably put a picture of me as an avatar, but I am so I'm putting funny or artistic pictures as avatars.

Back