*shrieks* new member aboard!

PiNKDoRK

Reaction score
OoooOoOOooo
Ah, My friend Stevie had told me about this website, so Im checking it out! Although i have no idea what to do, I finally figured out how to post things *wOOts*
SO! I am hard of hearing... but also Fake Deaf... *use it as my excuse* NO offense to any... my report from the hearing test says Im Deaf... not even just moderate.. it says Im completely deaf.. i found that weird though due to the fact that i could hear more than people who are deaf. OK OK, ill shuddup abt that... Just introduce some of yourself ... tell me what this is like or what have you...
My site is
www.geocities.com/pinkdork5/enter.html
I know if you see like only 2 people visited that site.. Heck No! there was like over 700 people visited it, but then my Dad got caught in there and told me to shut it down, pfht I only changed the website address. So Im not a lonely lol *wOOts* ;o)
Im feeling a little :crazy: .... yikes

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 143
:wave: Welcome to AllDeaf. I hope you enjoy this site. BTW, I took a quick peek at yours. GOOD JOB

Have hella fun here!!!! so what is up girl?? meow meow from the baby phat cat!!

Originally posted by PiNKDoRK
OoooOoOOooo
Ah, My friend Stevie had told me about this website, so Im checking it out! Although i have no idea what to do, I finally figured out how to post things *wOOts*
SO! I am hard of hearing... but also Fake Deaf... *use it as my excuse* NO offense to any... my report from the hearing test says Im Deaf... not even just moderate.. it says Im completely deaf.. i found that weird though due to the fact that i could hear more than people who are deaf. OK OK, ill shuddup abt that... Just introduce some of yourself ... tell me what this is like or what have you...
My site is
www.geocities.com/pinkdork5/enter.html
I know if you see like only 2 people visited that site.. Heck No! there was like over 700 people visited it, but then my Dad got caught in there and told me to shut it down, pfht I only changed the website address. So Im not a lonely lol *wOOts* ;o)
Im feeling a little :crazy: .... yikes

wow.. awsome website! Um..i think we've met?? did ya go to indiana school for the deaf academic bowl?? 2003??

Originally posted by bbnt
Who is your friend Stevie?

That would be me. My real name is Steve but they all me Stevie. They love the sound of it. :mrgreen:

Whats up Britt. Bout time you posted. Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay. Post around. Dont be shy. ;)

Rofl There is Stevie!! my friend haha, well im deaf.. how can i love the sound of it?? ha jk jk.. Sup-o.. well heck im talkin to you right now anyway haha.

Originally posted by PiNKDoRK
Rofl There is Stevie!! my friend haha, well im deaf.. how can i love the sound of it?? ha jk jk.. Sup-o.. well heck im talkin to you right now anyway haha.

hello Britt. You looove my name girl. Dont hide it. :) Yes i talking to you now. You crazy but eh love to make ya laugh again. Been long eh?

what.. im not hiding anything winks winks.. how do you know im really laughing?? jk jk heh.

Back