Show Your Photography Ability

I have the tripod ;)

Starrygaze, PM me the good tips in photography of the Nikon D60 such as for example night time shot of the light trails along the roads, do you know how to snap of these? Just PM me, if you can! :)

Nikon D60 is not recommend for you to buy whatever your choice. Canon is still the best. It's ok. I dont have it. Only I have is Nikon. You might not need High Dynamic Range to capture depth of expsoures. Anyways, Nikon manual setting, set on "S" and adjust slowest exposure to f 1/30 second or less depend on little light night instance moon or no moon in sky. Best at 400 ISO or 200 if you set slowest exposure that will be great picture. Also mention to change the white balances to cloud, bulb, fog, enviorment outside to match the real color of night perfect for your preferrance picture few experiments.

Nikon D60 is not recommend for you to buy whatever your choice. Canon is still the best. It's ok. I dont have it. Only I have is Nikon. You might not need High Dynamic Range to capture depth of expsoures. Anyways, Nikon manual setting, set on "S" and adjust slowest exposure to f 1/30 second or less depend on little light night instance moon or no moon in sky. Best at 400 ISO or 200 if you set slowest exposure that will be great picture. Also mention to change the white balances to cloud, bulb, fog, enviorment outside to match the real color of night perfect for your preferrance picture few experiments.

Thanks for the tip -- but I am just an entry beginnger and I don't care how good the Nikon D60 would be, but I would love to have one of these Nikon camera.

Jacob always favors Nikon camera. I will plan to buy Nikon or Canon SLR digital camera next year.

I have the Canon Rebel XT with 300mm zooms; it is awesome. It does a lot that I never expected.

Hi,
I need help. i am very good at photography but I want to buy the photo printer with large photos...where can I find? Name of company? I know that Kojak printer has smaller photos. I don't like the smaller. I want large photo print. Do you have any idea?

Thank you,
Deafbear
or email me at deafbear@juno.com

Back