Show Your Photography Ability

web.jpg

web.jpg

Here is mine since I am Photographer. Enjoy. If you wanted see more of y work, let me know :D

'08 photos: 1. backyard garden bird 2. grandma's tree 3. summer moon 4. time shade
I like them all, especially 'time shade'. I love the light and dark shadow contrast. Also, that a nice looking clock, can I have it? :giggle:

All these pictures were taken in Juneau, Alaska last spring 2008 before I moved to Florida. :)

Very nice photo! Do you have a website?

Yes I do have my own website but right now it's taking down that I am updating to new ones so it will take me to do that maybe a week or so. I will get back to you. Thanks for interesting my work.

Our local..... my first time to play with Nikon D1h (digital camera) and photoshop.
I used to live with film photo since late 60's. I am old dog learn new trick.

sDrive-in.jpg

I was in hurry to arrive there before sunset. This place at Utah at near Arizona Border. After 30 min sunset, we were ready to leave but I saw beautiful sky. Grab my tripod to shoot this place.

DSC_0863s.jpg

Most time, I am photographer at NCAA football for Big East and College. This afternoon, I will work at Rutgers Stadium.

DSC_0763small.jpg

DSC_0921.jpg

sm-DSC_0428.jpg

Navy vs Army
DSC_0399sm.jpg

darkage, you copyrighting them doesn't make it look great and all that

Try to transparent it a lot more, and fill more color on your black and white picture

EVERYONE - LEARN TO PHOTOSHOP, best way to make all your photo sexy and super sexy.

Landscapes photographs don't really shake things up for me. I'm a people person, for example, my semester long project the white shirt.

That is a good kind as well. I am not as good at people as I am at Landscapes. My sister in law is really good at the people. She took some that are in my album.

These are really nice. would be nice to visit there and take some pictures.

:ty: I was usin' my digital camera to take these pictures. :)

And, yes you should visit there and take some pictures. You will never forget Alaska once you return home.

Maria, I love your pictures of Alaska. It's very beautiful! Good job at shot. :)

Back