Show Your Old Photos

I can't see it either.. I must of messed up somehow. Trying to figure out how to post one. I have a iPhone and apple computer and neither is letting me load up.:(
Hopefully someone here using Apple product(s) can guide you? ((Hello!! Someone please help Melissa!!))

I only know how to upload a picture on photobucket.com and post a hyperlink on AllDeaf. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of me wearing a trainer. I wore hearing aids most of time.

I only know how to upload a picture on photobucket.com and post a hyperlink on AllDeaf. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of me wearing a trainer. I wore hearing aids most of time.
We now can, copy/paste and drag/drop too.

I give up~!!! waaaaaaahhhhhh :dunno2: I can do FB, message photos, and work with my Apple/iphoto library but not here.. I am so missing the connection. Every time I try to post a picture it tells me my file is to big. :type:

I give up~!!! waaaaaaahhhhhh :dunno2: I can do FB, message photos, and work with my Apple/iphoto library but not here.. I am so missing the connection. Every time I try to post a picture it tells me my file is to big. :type:
You cannot give up just yet. Go and resize your photo. Then try again, please!

Back