Show Us Your Car(s)

Brand new 2017 Mazda CX-9. :)

8462bb57047c0f2a575cc5b167ef710d.jpg
Nice looking ride

Well, another glitch. Wont get my ride today as the Inspections are being changed over to the new style, so all inspection stations are down today. Will have it tomorrow for sure.

Well I went shopping for tools to work on the Honda Fit whenever the need arises, this is what I found so far...
IMG_4030.JPG IMG_4029.JPG

Finally I see a shifter stick in a Fit. I notice few Fits come in for services, not much. Obviously Fits are good vehicles.
Yep, other members in the Fit community are pushing 300K miles on the clock, very little to no work except common maintenance. Ive had it on the highway and in heavy traffic today, handles and drives great. Peppy little car too.

My Toyota Camry i love it.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1495773930946.jpg
    FB_IMG_1495773930946.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 6
It is not Fit, it is a 2015 Volkswagen Golf. It is lowered with Bc Racing coilovers and it comes with 19x10 Vossen VFS2 wheels.

Before coilovers: (stock)

After coilover installation:
After coilover looks like it is sitting lower to the ground. Very nice!!

Time for a upgrade now

Attachments

• thumbnail_20160225_112552.jpg
    thumbnail_20160225_112552.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 4
Finally I see a shifter stick in a Fit. I notice few Fits come in for services, not much. Obviously Fits are good vehicles.
Had it almost a year now, 3rd owner and no issues yet besides common maintenance ( Valve adjustments, spark plugs, shocks and wheels ) will be installing new brakes and rotors next month.

Looks like I'm buying a friends GMC Safari Conversion van to fix and use for trips/camping. Only thing it needs is the main brake lines replace, one rusted through about mid/rear frame that they are known for due to rubbing on the frame where it comes through, I'm planning to use stainless lines instead of steel lines ( really doesn't matter for as old as it is and would take years for it to rust out again anyways ) so I may go steel depends on price. Otherwise a good van. Throw a cool paint job on it and be cruising...lol ( my buddys a painter so that will go smoothly )

Back