Show off your tattoos and body piercings!

Ehz.. I have 6 tattos so far. I always wanted to get three more tattoos, but my ex bf doesn't like it and told me NO! ENOUGH!!. so, I'm listen to him.. Just because he have [ ZERO ] tattoos on him. I missed tattoos stuffs. haha

I have 4 pieces on right ear, 3 pieces on left ear and tongue piece. That's about it!

LiLyxLui said:
Ehz.. I have 6 tattos so far. I always wanted to get three more tattoos, but my ex bf doesn't like it and told me NO! ENOUGH!!. so, I'm listen to him.. Just because he have [ ZERO ] tattoos on him. I missed tattoos stuffs. haha

I have 4 pieces on right ear, 3 pieces on left ear and tongue piece. That's about it!
"Ex-boyfriend"? If he's your ex-boyfriend, then why listen to him?

VamPyroX said:
LilyxLu
:Owned: ? You are free to make your own decision as your single now!! :thumb:

VamPyroX said:

Well.. He and I are not that over yet..but We're in open relationship for awhile, need give sometime (for reason) so...We are still togthers (we've been togthers for 2 years, sometimes on/off), That's why...I'm stay listen to him as I promised that I wont get tattoos anymores. [ HINT: I love him to death! ] Expect He doesn't like that girl who had uglyiie tattoos whole on the body. hahaha, He's a such dorkie.. I asked him. can i get more tattos. (I acted like spoil) He say, "Lily...No more tattoos for me. babe..look, you're so beauiful and girly. Beauiful girls don't need to get more tattoos than 6. what for? blah-blah... " I see how much he's care about me.
---RedRum
haha. Owed? oh please... anyways, If that happen we are OVER. For sure.., I CAN make my own decision whatever I want. :-P I feel I'm still "SINGLE"

want hook me up? holla at my digits 496-****.. haha j/k

LiLyxLui said:
---RedRum
haha. Owed? oh please... anyways, If that happen we are OVER. For sure.., I CAN make my own decision whatever I want. :-P I feel I'm still "SINGLE"

want hook me up? holla at my digits 496-****.. haha j/k

Sorry to say I am happily married!!, wish you all the best whatever you plan your future with boys!

My piercing

here's my piercing.....what do you think?

Attachments

• Ha1.jpg
    Ha1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Hat5.jpg
    Hat5.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 57
An_Italian_Guy said:
here's my piercing.....what do you think?
Hmm... nice. Doesn't it bother you having your hearing aid on at the same time?

LiLyxLui said:
Well.. He and I are not that over yet..but We're in open relationship for awhile, need give sometime (for reason) so...We are still togthers (we've been togthers for 2 years, sometimes on/off), That's why...I'm stay listen to him as I promised that I wont get tattoos anymores.

Hi LiLyxLui,

I'm kind of confused here.....I do understand you still love him...but however if the relationship been off and on for the past 2 years now...Do u feel its time to find someone else who would stick around alot more than he would ever be.....I kind of wouldn't want a relationship with a guy if its going to last off and on through out the years....it does show that hes not the ' One ' for me...

Do you think its time to let him go and make your own choice on having a tattoo that you desire on having?....Since your'e still young and pretty....u could still get a tattoo while you are STILL young and freely to show it off!.. :D

RedRum said:
Sorry to say I am happily married!!, wish you all the best whatever you plan your future with boys!

:rofl: ...I don't think she knew you are a female!...

RedRum said:

I never say that "to you" ... I mean .. I'm speak of general to anyones "Want hook me up? Holla at my digits 496-****"
I'm sorry, if That make you misunderstand. If so, It's all good :)

Yeah, thank you. I hope if I have chance to find a good guy than him.
who knows.

^Angel^ said:
Hi LiLyxLui,

I'm kind of confused here.....I do understand you still love him...but however if the relationship been off and on for the past 2 years now...Do u feel its time to find someone else who would stick around alot more than he would ever be.....I kind of wouldn't want a relationship with a guy if its going to last off and on through out the years....it does show that hes not the ' One ' for me...

Do you think its time to let him go and make your own choice on having a tattoo that you desire on having?....Since your'e still young and pretty....u could still get a tattoo while you are STILL young and freely to show it off!.. :D

Well. Our relationship on/off for good reasons, not serouis issues. That is just because we're sorta confusing...That's all. haha, He think that "girls with lots of tattos, That's so ugly!" *watever he said**Yea, I'm letting him go cuz I've gives him to have some time. I can't force him.. sad? so, If i hear from him, He say, "It's better for us to be friends". That'd be okay. I will have few tattos. if unless He let me watever I wants. I'll be glad. I will love him more than that! haha...:-P I'll see. anyways...(I'm keep beg on him till he changes his mind. haha)

^Angel^ said:
:rofl: ...I don't think she knew you are a female!...

Ehz.... RedRum is a female? I never thought RedRum is a female.. ah Now, I see that....I thought "male", because "RedRum is sound like a guy screen name. Mah bad. :-P

Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
Hmm... nice. Doesn't it bother you having your hearing aid on at the same time?

Hehe i'm always getting that question. Well honestly it doesn't bother at all, well obviously the mold push the piercing out a bit, but that's all... no problem anyway. I know it may be a strange look with hearing aid but i like my piercing so I wear it anyway :)

Cheri said:
Ouch that looks like that gotta hurt... Does it?:)

Do you mean if it hurted while i got it?? Or if it usually hurt? For the first question, well it was not a great pleasure I must admit...but finally it hurted for 2 minutes or so... but lot of blood!!! :))) But after a couple of weeks it was really ok!

LiLyxLui said:
Well. Our relationship on/off for good reasons, not serouis issues. That is just because we're sorta confusing...That's all. haha, He think that "girls with lots of tattos, That's so ugly!" *watever he said**Yea, I'm letting him go cuz I've gives him to have some time. I can't force him.. sad? so, If i hear from him, He say, "It's better for us to be friends". That'd be okay. I will have few tattos. if unless He let me watever I wants. I'll be glad. I will love him more than that! haha...:-P I'll see. anyways...(I'm keep beg on him till he changes his mind. haha)

Great to hear LiLyxLui!... :thumb: ...I believe that everyone deserves happiness in their own relationship... ;)

LiLyxLui said:
Ehz.... RedRum is a female? I never thought RedRum is a female.. ah Now, I see that....I thought "male", because "RedRum is sound like a guy screen name. Mah bad. :-P
:fly2: Yes I am :fly2:

The picture was taken by last fall and I had it for more than 7 years

Attachments

• showtongue.JPG
    showtongue.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 57
I'm bare, don't have tatoos or piercings....:P BTW I'm ranked 200th :D

Last edited:
i went to VA on vacation so i got tongue periced last sat!! YAYAYAYA!!! :naughty:

Attachments

• tongue3001.jpg
    tongue3001.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 102
Back