Show off your Christmas tree!

Very pretty! I will be putting mine up this week, and I'll take a photo then.

Well Tuesday before Thankee Day my son put our tree up and decorated it, Yesterday I bought my son a new art and crafts desk and he put it together. This morning was woke up to the news that my dad passed peacefully in his sleep last night.

Well Tuesday before Thankee Day my son put our tree up and decorated it, Yesterday I bought my son a new art and crafts desk and he put it together. This morning was woke up to the news that my dad passed peacefully in his sleep last night.
:hug:

Sorry about your dad's passing, sono. I know it is small comfort, but he made his mark on this world.

I'm very sorry for your loss. :hug:

This morning was woke up to the news that my dad passed peacefully in his sleep last night.
Shit. Sorry again, man....you have had a rough year. Wish you were closer. I'd take you to the range on my dime. And my 1911 and .357 magnum. Hopefully that will give you the giggles.

I'm sorry. Hugs.

Shit. Sorry again, man....you have had a rough year. Wish you were closer. I'd take you to the range on my dime. And my 1911 and .357 magnum. Hopefully that will give you the giggles.
Would definitely relieve some stress...lol

My Christmas Tree. I set it up yesterday.

Attachments

• xmastree2017.jpg
    xmastree2017.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 7
The Christmas tree (that I just put up and posted a few posts above) slowing getting messed up with a kitten in the tree. See if you can find him :)

I think he was playing hide and seek with you... :)

Back