Show off your Christmas tree!

I love large light bulbs. Thanks!

Beautiful tree Jess. I'm definitely going to need to put some more something on my tree. I thought I was done until I see all these great tree pictures.

Well since I don't have my own place yet, putting up the small tree. Bought some cheap decorations for my son to decorate it tonight when I pick him up, will post pictures later.

Well since I don't have my own place yet, putting up the small tree. Bought some cheap decorations for my son to decorate it tonight when I pick him up, will post pictures later.

What about throw big TV out and buy a real tree? :lol:

What about throw big TV out and buy a real tree? :lol:
LOL nope. The last big tree I had got thrown out a few years back.. the lights quit working and I got tired of fixing it. Had the snow, revolving base all white lights... very pretty once it was decorated and looked like a real tree too. It was a rather expensive tree too, Same trees today are running $600+ Once I get another house I will get a tree to fit it ( Like to have one that fills the window or at least the corner of a room) I may have some old pictures if I dig far enough back.

Just put up the Christmas tree today.... just took a picture. The Bella seem to think there is something for her under the tree... ;)

2790c4cc656f7c326c9608d4295f8dc9.jpg

049aab2f85bc635ec9bf2415777665be.jpg

Last edited:
Back