Show off your Christmas tree!

No, she doesn't climb the tree and we don't hang fragile ornaments for that reason.

Bella is very cute ! Does she try to climb up the tree? I had a cat that would had done that. No trees here my dog would think he had inside plumbing . :giggle:

No, she doesn't climb the tree and we don't hang fragile ornaments for that reason.

Same. All my breakables were done away with by and when my kitties were babies. All my ornaments are one-of-a-kind (meaning not the boxed sets) that I have picked up on many vacations, and I've made sure that they're not breakable :) (Otherwise, they don't get bought!)

Old post lol, anyways I am not doing a tree this year because of babies and cats...... 0.0 dang cats. Anyways so I thought I would share the last tree before cats...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

You could always nail the tree upside down to the ceiling....problem solved...:lol:

Christmas tree is put up tonight... :)

15179107_10154153301496309_8805843653449705556_n.jpg

Last edited:
Dang you guys are fast. it is still turkey day at my house, at least until the left overs are gone.

Dang, I will be decorated for Christmas like a week before, maybe. my cat always destroy the tree :(

I put up mine on Saturday. It's beautiful. I haven't taken pics of it yet though.

My daughter gave me a tiny Chanukah tree last year ,she made some Star of David and dreidel out clay that you bake in the oven. I will put this up on Chanukah . I showed my tree to a neighbor and he wanted to buy it . :)

My daughter gave me a tiny Chanukah tree last year ,she made some Star of David and dreidel out clay that you bake in the oven. I will put this up on Chanukah . I showed my tree to a neighbor and he wanted to buy it . :)
Picture?

Live tree or artificial?

Chanukah comes late this year.

Picture?

Live tree or artificial?

Chanukah comes late this year.
It an artificial tree, I am not sure how to post pictures . Yes Chanukah does come late this year , my menorah is packed away so I won't be lighting candles unless I dig through
my boxes to find it. My mom gave it to me so I really should get it out .

It an artificial tree, I am not sure how to post pictures . Yes Chanukah does come late this year , my menorah is packed away so I won't be lighting candles unless I dig through

You can upload the picture by click on "Upload a File" so pick any pictures that you like to post, so max is 1 MB. You may consider to use image editor like MS Paint to shrinking the size.

If over 1 MB so find image hosting to upload your own picture, then post here.

Back